Barn | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
This beautiful Yorkshire stone conversion of the former dairy of Stanwick Hall is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty in the grounds of a former stately home. We have used the best materials to create a beautiful, romantic getaway and our aim is to make our guests as comfortable as possible in this luxury barn conversion. The Dairy Cottage is flooded with light, whatever the weather, thanks to a glass atrium in the lounge, 2 six foot wide arched glass doors that open onto the private, south facing patio and gardens, and bi-fold doors that open up the full length of the gorgeous kitchen.A log burning stove creates a cosy warm environment and a lovely atmosphere. Peace and quiet are guaranteed in this rural setting - a real get away destination but easily accessible to many of the treasures Yorkshire has to offer.
- The perfect setting for exploring 3 stunning National Parks - the Yorkshire Dales, Yorkshire Moors and the Lake District.
- Sample local Yorkshire produce and real ales at the many high quality restaurants and country inns within a few miles.
- Children can roam freely in the extensive, sunny walled gardens
- Whitby and the scenically beautiful Yorkshire Heritage Coast one hour's drive away.
- Mountain biking, golf, hiking, climbing, caving, cycling, horse riding, paragliding and water sports all on your doorstep.
- Superb historical monuments and attractions in walking distance, or a short drive including iron age camps, castles, abbeys, Dales villages.
- The bustling market town of Richmond – voted England's favourite market town - with its full range of shops, cinema, theatre and craft workshops.
- City life in York, Newcastle, Gateshead, Harrogate and Leeds are within easy reach with museums, world-class concert halls and art galleries.
The Dairy Cottage is tucked away behind 300 year old high walls of the stately home that used to stand here. our luxury barn conversion enjoys total privacy in its own south-facing gardens next to the Coach House, which sleeps up to10 guests. (See property 62565). You can book both properties to give spacious accommodation for up to 12 guests.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|