Casale degli Ulivi
Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 10
PANORAMIC VIEW - PRIVATE GARDEN, SWIMMING POOL AND PARKING – BEDROOMS AIR CONDITIONED - MOSQUITO NETS - INTERNET Wi-Fi - TV SAT - TERRACE - GAZEBO - BARBEQUE - EXCLUSIVITY AND PRIVACY
WATER, POWER and GAS FREE! (except power for air conditioning and gas for heating)
Tuscany Villa in Italy for Relaxing Holidays in the most authentic Tuscan Countryside near Florence. An excellent accommodation in Tuscany as a point of departure for Florence, Siena, Arezzo, San Gimignano, Volterra.
The house is private and entirely rented to individual groups or families (one at a time), so the quality and the privacy of your stay are guaranteed
The Villa (250 sqm) can comfortably accommodate 10 guests in 5 double bedrooms: two extra beds (sofa beds) can be added upon request. The floors are tiled with Florentine tiles with traditional Tuscan design. The interior design is full of rustic charm and all rooms have a beautiful view of the Tuscan countryside.
The Villa is set in a private garden of around 2000 square meters with green grass and olive trees, surrounded by fence and lighted. In a dedicated area you find the pool that has a perfect sun exposure and ample green space, equipped with sun beds and sun umbrellas (lighted at night). Complete privacy is guaranteed. A large panoramic terrace (60 sqm) with a barbecue, partly covered by a porch, is perfect to eat outdoor. Moreover, an arcade (35 sqm) and a gazebo offer an excellent shady spot where you can relax. The property also offers private parking.
No needed of take with you hairdryers, swimming pool towels, bed and bath linen, baby-cot and baby-chair, look at all our facilities.
• Private Garden • Private Pool • Private Car Park • Air conditioned for bedrooms • Internet adsl wifi • Mosquito nets (insect screen) • 4 Bathrooms (3 with shower / 1 with shower and bathtub) • 1 Toilet (w.c. and washbasin) • Bed linen and bath towels
• Swimming pool towels • Electric oven, Microwave, Italian (Moka) and American Coffee Percolators • Fridge/freezer and dishwasher • Fireplaces (2) • Barbecue • TV sat (2) • Relax room with TV sat, DVD player and CD stereo player • Strongbox (1)
• Hair dryers • Laundry room with washing machine and sink • Baby-cot and baby-chair (2) (on request)
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Versilia - Forte dei Marmi - Viareggio - Pietrasan 160 km|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Florence - Peretola 58 km, Nearest railway: Figline Valdarno 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 4 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (6), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 12, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Tuscany region
Tuscany, presentation is not necessary!
THE VILLA IS LOCATED IN THE HEART OF TUSCANY AND IT IS THE PERFECT STARTING POINT FOR TOURS TO FLORENCE, SIENA, AREZZO. MOREOVER, THERE IS A WHOLE RANGE OF INTERESTING PLACES WORTH SEEING NEARBY. We are situated in the area of Reggello, where hospitality has a long tradition. According to Chronicles of all times, travellers who stayed there praised the place: from Charlemagne to Lorenzo the Magnificent, celebrity guests seeking rest from their military campaigns or political worries. This area is very rich in natural and artistic treasures: you can visit Romanesque churches with works of Renaissance artists like Masaccio, Raffaellino del Garbo, Gerini, Ghirlandaio, Della Robbia. You can visit the Protected Natural Areas of Forest of Saint Anthony and the Crags, along with the historical Vallombrosa. This territory is also well-known for its beautiful landscape and its very special olive oil
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
9 Oct 2013
"beautifully situated, lovely and comfortable villa"
We were 3 couples (some of the days 4) and one single elderly person. This beautiful villa, with its truly stunning view of typical Tuscan hills, was very comfortable and enjoyable for our large group… More
We thank our customers for appreciation.
However, we need to make some clarifications.
- The house is located in the middle of the Tuscan hills and it is for this reason that the site is very nice;
- In the Tuscan countryside all the roads are rough (named white road);
- Just three days before the arrival of our guests (October) there was a great rain event that damaged a short stretch of road (just 30 mt), unfortunately it was not immediately possible to recover because the road is owned by the municipality, but the conditions were not high enough to damage a car (i passed it with my Audi A4 sport without problems).
- there are insects that are normal in the country and that at certain times, especially after heavy rains, may increase. But it is very rare because the villa is situated on a promontory so it is very dry and airy.
However marry the campaign means fit and accept the natural environment and all the wonderful opportunities that it can give to those who love and appreciate it with the right spirit, otherwise we recommend a more urban location.
- all those who come to Italy should know that here the energy is very expensive. The consumption indicated (for 1 week, not 10 days as our customer) depend of the average of the previous year and it excludes extreme periods, and management is in the hands of the customer. The house is very large (250 sqm) and our guests have turned on the heat immediately for the need of elderly person. My neighbor reffered to me that our customer has left turned on the light in the garden all the night and sometimes during the day (the garden is 2000 sqm with about 22 lamps). We always advise our customer to pay attention about consuption.
However, the next season (2014) the gas consuption (for the cold season) will be yet optimized and it will be the same for electricity, infact will be adopted an electronic system to turn off the lamps during the day.
The road is just repaired.
We work by honesty and fairness (since of 1995) because we want that our customers back to home happy and we want them to come back and stay with us in the future.
Casale degli Ulivi
Roberta & Nicola
You're booking with
78% Response rate
Based in Italy
- Greve in Chianti
- 187 properties
- Bagno a Ripoli
- 85 properties
- Rignano sull'Arno
- 55 properties
- 54 properties
- 53 properties
- 52 properties
- Figline Valdarno
- 41 properties
- Loro Ciuffenna
- 38 properties
- 35 properties
- 22 properties
- Castelfranco di Sopra
- 21 properties
- Pian di Sco
- 20 properties
- Terranuova Bracciolini
- 17 properties
- 16 properties
- Incisa Valdarno
- 12 properties
- Castel San Niccolo
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- Ponte A Ema
- 6 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties