Casale degli Ulivi
from £185 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 10
An excellent accommodation in Tuscany as a starting point for FLORENCE, SIENA, AREZZO, CHIANTI.
PRIVACY - PANORAMIC VIEW - SWIMMING POOL (inside a protected area for children safety) - INTERNETWIFI - MOSQUITO NETS - PRIVATE GARDEN and PARKING (all fenced) - AIR CONDITIONING (bedrooms) - TERRACE - GAZEBO - BARBEQUE
WATER, POWER and GAS ARE FREE! (read terms and conditions to know more)
The Villa (around 230 sqm) can comfortably accommodate 10 persons in 5 double bedrooms + 2 persons with beds added (on request).
It is detached and placed inside a private garden of around 2000 s.q.m. with green grass and olive trees, surrounded by fence. In a dedicated area you find the pool that has a perfect sun exposure and large green space, equipped with sun beds and sun umbrellas: the pool area is protected for the children safety.
The interior design is full of rustic charm and all rooms have a beautiful view of the Tuscan countryside.
SURROUNDINGS: The villa is situated in an ideal position as a point of departure for the most important tourist destinations in Tuscany.
Firenze 30 min, Arezzo 40 min, Siena 1h,10min, Greve in Chianti 40 min, Castelfiorentino 1h,10min, San Gimignano 1h,10min, Montepulciano 1h,10min, Pienza 1h,15min, Volterra 1h,30min, Pisa 1h,30min, Roma 2h_30min.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Versilia - Forte dei Marmi - Viareggio - Pietrasan 160 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Florence - Peretola 58 km, Nearest railway: Figline Valdarno 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Please contact the owner|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 4 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (6), Double beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seats for 12, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Tuscany region
Tuscany, presentation is not necessary!
THE VILLA IS LOCATED IN THE HEART OF TUSCANY AND IT IS THE PERFECT STARTING POINT FOR TOURS TO FLORENCE, SIENA, AREZZO. MOREOVER, THERE IS A WHOLE RANGE OF INTERESTING PLACES WORTH SEEING NEARBY. We are situated in the area of Reggello, where hospitality has a long tradition. According to Chronicles of all times, travellers who stayed there praised the place: from Charlemagne to Lorenzo the Magnificent, celebrity guests seeking rest from their military campaigns or political worries. This area is very rich in natural and artistic treasures: you can visit Romanesque churches with works of Renaissance artists like Masaccio, Raffaellino del Garbo, Gerini, Ghirlandaio, Della Robbia. You can visit the Protected Natural Areas of Forest of Saint Anthony and the Crags, along with the historical Vallombrosa. This territory is also well-known for its beautiful landscape and its very special olive oil
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
9 Oct 2013
"beautifully situated, lovely and comfortable villa"
We were 3 couples (some of the days 4) and one single elderly person. This beautiful villa, with its truly stunning view of typical Tuscan hills, was very comfortable and enjoyable for our large group… More
We thank our customers for appreciation.
However, we need to make some clarifications.
- The house is located in the middle of the Tuscan hills and it is for this reason that the site is very nice;
- In the Tuscan countryside all the roads are rough (named white road);
- Just three days before the arrival of our guests (October) there was a great rain event that damaged a short stretch of road (just 30 mt), unfortunately it was not immediately possible to recover because the road is owned by the municipality, but the conditions were not high enough to damage a car (i passed it with my Audi A4 sport without problems).
- there are insects that are normal in the country and that at certain times, especially after heavy rains, may increase. But it is very rare because the villa is situated on a promontory so it is very dry and airy.
However marry the campaign means fit and accept the natural environment and all the wonderful opportunities that it can give to those who love and appreciate it with the right spirit, otherwise we recommend a more urban location.
- all those who come to Italy should know that here the energy is very expensive. The consumption indicated (for 1 week, not 10 days as our customer) depend of the average of the previous year and it excludes extreme periods, and management is in the hands of the customer. The house is very large (250 sqm) and our guests have turned on the heat immediately for the need of elderly person. My neighbor reffered to me that our customer has left turned on the light in the garden all the night and sometimes during the day (the garden is 2000 sqm with about 22 lamps). We always advise our customer to pay attention about consuption.
However, the next season (2014) the gas consuption (for the cold season) will be yet optimized and it will be the same for electricity, infact will be adopted an electronic system to turn off the lamps during the day.
The road is just repaired.
We work by honesty and fairness (since of 1995) because we want that our customers back to home happy and we want them to come back and stay with us in the future.
Casale degli Ulivi
Roberta & Nicola
You're booking with
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:20 Jan 2015
Based in Italy