Prices

Prices originally quoted in GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to

For up to 6 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
LOW SEASON 4 Jan 14 15 Mar 14 £446 £69 £69 6 night Flexible
MID SEASON 15 Mar 14 21 Jun 14 £525 £85 £85 6 night Flexible
HIGH SEASON 21 Jun 14 20 Sep 14 £700 £117 £117 6 night Flexible
MID SEASON 20 Sep 14 20 Dec 14 £525 £85 £85 6 night Flexible
XMAS/NEW YEAR 20 Dec 14 3 Jan 15 £594 £91 £91 6 night Flexible
LOW SEASON 3 Jan 15 14 Mar 15 £446 £69 £69 6 night Flexible

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

Prices are based per stay on a basis of  one/two people, up to a maximum of six people sharing. 

LONG WINTER LET OFFER:   RENT 'LEMON TREE VILLA' VILLA  BETWEEN NOVEMBER AND MARCH FOR £250p/w (MINIMUM STAY EIGHT WEEKS). Subject to availability. Price to include all utilities (electricity, gas and water). 

A mid-stay linen and towel change is provided for guests staying two weeks. We offer this service at no extra cost

A 'welcome pack' is available for £35.00. 

Cot(s) can be provided at £20.00 (one week or two)

A deposit of 25% (min £100) of the holiday cost secures the booking. The remainder (75%) must be paid no later than one calendar month prior to arrival date.

We ask you to arrive after 2pm and leave before 11am on the day of departure, to allow sufficient time to clean the property properly.

Note: midweek bookings are acceptable

Conditions

Guests are kindly requested not to smoke inside the villa.