Prices originally quoted in
EUR Euro Convert to
|Period||from||To||Weekly||Weekday night||Weekend night||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|mid season i fichi||18 Apr 09||20 Jun 09||€975||1 week||Saturday|
|high season i fichi||20 Jun 09||23 Aug 09||€1,175||1 week||Saturday|
|mid season i fichi||23 Aug 09||1 Nov 09||€975||1 week||Saturday|
|low season i fichi||1 Nov 09||20 Dec 09||€765||1 week||Saturday|
|mid season i fichi||20 Dec 09||3 Jan 10||€975||1 week||Saturday|
|low season i fichi||3 Jan 10||2 May 10||€765||1 week||Saturday|
|mid season i fichi||2 May 10||3 Jul 10||€975||1 week||Saturday|
|high seasin i fichi||3 Jul 10||29 Aug 10||€1,175||1 week||Saturday|
|mid season i fichi||29 Aug 10||30 Oct 10||€975||1 week||Saturday|
|low season i fichi||30 Oct 10||19 Dec 10||€765||1 week||Saturday|
|mid season i fichi||19 Dec 10||3 Jan 11||€975||1 week||Saturday|
|low season i fichi||28 Dec 13||26 Apr 14||€875||1 week||Saturday|
|midseason||26 Apr 14||28 Jun 14||€975||1 week||Saturday|
|highseason||28 Jun 14||30 Aug 14||€1,175||1 week||Saturday|
|midseason||30 Aug 14||25 Oct 14||€975||1 week||Saturday|
|low season||25 Oct 14||20 Dec 14||€875||1 week||Saturday|
|high season||20 Dec 14||4 Jan 15||€1,175||1 week||Saturday|
The property does not have weekend tariffs
Please note: these prices exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
The rates are in Euro. The changing day : Saturday. the rates are for the villetta and are for 1 up to 3 persons on a weekly base Cleaning costs per booking: included Refundable €400 security deposit required with final balance payment. We can accept payments by banc transfer in Euros. The first 30% direct by reservation. The other 70% 2 months before the rental date + the refundable security deposit. During the winter season there is an additional cost for the heating Euro 125 weekly You agree with the rental conditions as soon as you make the reservation.
A well-behaved dog is allowed for the costs of € 100 pro week, but sorry, no cats. Strictly no smoking except on the terraces or garden . Refundable breakages deposit of £300 required by booking, to be refunded within two weeks of your departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection). 30% of rental fee at the moment of your booking. 8 weeks before your stay the rest of the rental amount must be received at our bank account including the safety deposit. There are bedrooms and bathrooms at the ground floor providing wheelchair access.