Prices originally quoted in
GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to
|Period||from||To||Weekly||Weekday night||Weekend night||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|Apr 11 - Nov 11||11 Apr 11||1 Dec 11||£180||1 week||Flexible|
|Dec 12 - Apr 13||1 Dec 12||11 Apr 13||£280||1 week||Flexible|
|Apr 13 - Nov 13||11 Apr 13||1 Dec 13||£180||1 week||Flexible|
|Dec 13 - Apr 14||1 Dec 13||1 May 14||£280||1 week||Flexible|
|May 14 - Nov 14||1 May 14||1 Dec 14||£180||1 week||Flexible|
|Dec 14 - Apr 15||1 Dec 14||11 Apr 15||£280||1 week||Flexible|
The property does not have weekend tariffs
Please note: these prices exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
A 25% deposit is required with your booking form. There is also a £50.00 refundable breakages security deposit required. The remaining balance of 75% is payable 8 weeks prior to departure. The breakages deposit is refunded back to you approx 2 weeks after vacating the property, inspection and key return. We do not specify a changeover time, as we try our utmost to incorporate this within your flight times, as agreed. Full terms and conditions are provided with the booking form.