Prices originally quoted in
GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to
|Period||from||To||Weekly||Weekday night||Weekend night||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|Winter 2015||2 Jan 15||27 Mar 15||£756||£120||£120||3 night||Friday|
|Easter 2015||27 Mar 15||11 Apr 15||£945||£130||£130||3 night||Flexible|
|Spring 2015||11 Apr 15||29 Jun 15||£819||£130||£130||3 night||Friday|
|Summer 2015||29 Jun 15||1 Sep 15||£945||£150||£150||3 night||Saturday|
|Autumn 2015||1 Sep 15||11 Sep 15||£819||£130||£130||3 night||Friday|
|Goodwood Revival||11 Sep 15||14 Sep 15||£945||£150||£150||3 night||Friday|
|Autumn 2015||14 Sep 15||23 Oct 15||£819||£130||£130||3 night||Friday|
|October Half Term||23 Oct 15||31 Oct 15||£882||1 week||Friday|
|Winter 2015||31 Oct 15||19 Dec 15||£819||£130||£130||3 night||Friday|
|Christmas 2016||24 Dec 15||5 Jan 16||£1,008||£160||£160||3 night||Flexible|
|Winter 2016 Post Christmas treat!||5 Jan 16||12 Jan 16||£630||£100||£100||3 night||Friday|
|Winter 2016||12 Jan 16||18 Mar 16||£819||£130||£130||3 night||Friday|
|Easter 2016||18 Mar 16||4 Apr 16||£945||1 week||Friday|
|Spring 2016||4 Apr 16||15 Jul 16||£882||£140||£140||3 night||Friday|
|Summer 2016||15 Jul 16||1 Oct 16||£977||1 week||Friday|
Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
Weekend breaks of 3 nights Friday to Monday and midweek breaks of 4 nights Monday to Friday are available in low season. 7 nights minimum in school holidays. Changeover day is Friday. So easy to book! Click on my website link where you can book securely and safely online or just email me. No charge for debit or credit cards! Booking Deposit: A deposit of 30% of the total rental is payable upon making a reservation. Balance: The remaining 70% of the total rental becomes payable 8 weeks before the start of the let. Should a booking be made within 8 weeks of the start of the let, then the full rental becomes due immediately. A £200 refundable cleaning/security deposit is required on booking, this is paid for by cheque which isn't cashed but is held on file and returned to you by post after your stay - other arrangements can be made if required.. Rates are all inclusive. We do not charge extra for towels, linen or credit card payments, nor do we charge any booking fees. For current rates and up to date availability please check my website.
We do welcome well behaved owners with one small quiet, clean dog that does tricks...ok, tricks are optional. Great for families. Sorry, no groups under 25. Not suitable for Stag/Hen parties Low Season (October to end of June) Short breaks are available Friday to Monday (3 nights) and Monday to Friday (4 nights) High Season (All school holidays and July to end of September) Minimum stay is 7 nights and the changeover day is a Friday. Prices quoted do not include Goodwood Events so please enquire for up to date prices Check In is at 4pm and Check Out is 10.00am. On change-over days It takes time to clean the property thoroughly between guests, making the property sparkling clean ready for your arrival. If an early/late check in or departure is required then we will do all we can to facilitate you. However, this may not always be possible. If and early/late check in or departure is vital, then we recommend guests book the extra night.