Prices

Prices originally quoted in GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to

For up to 6 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
21 Dec 13 4 Jan 14 £700 £100 £100 1 week Flexible
winter 3 Feb 14 5 Apr 14 £350 £50 £50 3 night Flexible
week b4 easter 5 Apr 14 12 Apr 14 £495 £100 £100 1 week Flexible
easter 12 Apr 14 26 Apr 14 £690 1 week Flexible
spring 26 Apr 14 24 May 14 £435 £100 £100 1 week Flexible
half term 24 May 14 31 May 14 £850 £150 £150 1 week Flexible
end of spring 31 May 14 28 Jun 14 £515 1 week Flexible
start of summer 28 Jun 14 12 Jul 14 £765 1 week Flexible
summer 12 Jul 14 19 Jul 14 £850 1 week Flexible
summer holidays 19 Jul 14 30 Aug 14 £995 1 week Flexible
late summer 30 Aug 14 20 Sep 14 £690 1 week Flexible
autumn 20 Sep 14 18 Oct 14 £435 1 week Flexible
half term 18 Oct 14 1 Nov 14 £690 1 week Flexible
winter 1 Nov 14 20 Dec 14 £360 1 week Flexible
christmas 20 Dec 14 3 Jan 15 £700 1 week Flexible
winter 2015 3 Jan 15 28 Feb 15 £360 1 week Flexible

For up to 1 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
21 Dec 13 4 Jan 14 £700 £100 £100 1 week Flexible
winter 3 Feb 14 5 Apr 14 £350 £50 £50 1 week Flexible
easter 5 Apr 14 12 Apr 14 £495 £100 £100 1 week Flexible
easeter holidays 12 Apr 14 26 Apr 14 £690 1 week Flexible
spring 26 Apr 14 24 May 14 £435 £100 £100 1 week Flexible
half term 24 May 14 31 May 14 £850 £150 £150 1 week Flexible
end of spring 31 May 14 28 Jun 14 £515 1 week Flexible
start of summer 28 Jun 14 12 Jul 14 £765 1 week Flexible
summer 12 Jul 14 19 Jul 14 £850 1 week Flexible
summer holidays 19 Jul 14 30 Aug 14 £995 1 week Flexible
late summer 30 Aug 14 20 Sep 14 £690 1 week Flexible
autumn 20 Sep 14 18 Oct 14 £435 1 week Flexible
half term 18 Oct 14 1 Nov 14 £690 1 week Flexible
winter 1 Nov 14 20 Dec 14 £360 1 week Flexible
christmas 20 Dec 14 3 Jan 15 £700 1 week Flexible
winter 2015 3 Jan 15 28 Feb 15 £360 1 week Flexible

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

Xmas bookings can start and finish on any day,
 30%payment as deposit, remainder 70% to be paid 6 weeks before arrival. 

If booking is within 6 weeks of present date payment in full. 

Cheques,bankers draughts  or direct payment to my acount accepted.

Sorry no groups of males/workmen.