Prices

Prices originally quoted in EUR Euro Convert to

For up to 6 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
1 Jan 11 10 May 11 €750 1 week Flexible
10 May 11 31 May 11 €750 1 week Flexible
31 May 11 1 Jun 11 €750 1 week Flexible
1 Jun 11 1 Jul 11 €1,300 1 week Flexible
1 Jul 11 1 Sep 11 €1,500 1 week Flexible
1 Sep 11 18 Sep 11 €1,100 1 week Flexible
18 Sep 11 1 Oct 11 €1,000 1 week Flexible
1 Oct 11 1 Jan 12 €750 1 week Flexible
1 Jan 12 1 May 12 €750 1 week Flexible
1 May 12 1 Jun 12 €1,000 1 week Flexible
1 Jun 12 16 Jun 12 €1,100 1 week Flexible
16 Jun 12 1 Jul 12 €1,200 1 week Flexible
1 Jul 12 1 Sep 12 €1,500 1 week Flexible
1 Sep 12 16 Sep 12 €1,100 1 week Flexible
16 Sep 12 1 Oct 12 €1,000 1 week Flexible
1 Oct 12 1 Jan 13 €750 1 week Flexible
1 Jan 13 1 May 13 €800 1 week Flexible
1 May 13 1 Jun 13 €1,050 1 week Flexible
1 Jun 13 16 Jun 13 €1,150 1 week Flexible
16 Jun 13 1 Jul 13 €1,250 1 week Flexible
1 Jul 13 1 Sep 13 €1,600 1 week Flexible
1 Sep 13 16 Sep 13 €1,150 1 week Flexible
16 Sep 13 1 Oct 13 €1,050 1 week Flexible
1 Oct 13 1 Jan 14 €800 1 week Flexible
1 Jan 14 1 May 14 €800 1 week Flexible
1 May 14 1 Jun 14 €1,050 1 week Flexible
1 Jun 14 16 Jun 14 €1,150 1 week Flexible
16 Jun 14 1 Jul 14 €1,250 1 week Flexible
1 Jul 14 1 Sep 14 €1,600 1 week Flexible
1 Sep 14 16 Sep 14 €1,150 1 week Flexible
16 Sep 14 1 Oct 14 €1,050 1 week Flexible
1 Oct 14 1 Jan 15 €800 1 week Flexible

The property does not have weekend tariffs

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

The rentals cover the cost of the compulsory final cleaning and provision of bed linen, hand towels, bath towels, bath mats and kitchen T-towels.  Discounts will be considered for bookings in excess of 1 week outside peak periods.  Payment of the apartment rental is by bank transfer to our French bank. 

Conditions

A 25% initial payment along with the completion and signing of a "Terms and conditions and booking form" secures a booking with the remaining 75% plus a refundable security deposit of €500 due 8 weeks before arrival. The rentals include the cost of end of stay cleaning, bed linen, hand and bath towels, bath mats and kitchen T-towels. Extra cleaning and linen changes can be provided if required for an additional charge payable locally. A user manual is available in the apartment which details where everything is and how it works and some information on local interests. It also contains contact information of the owners and the local agent along with emergency numbers. For those who do not want to spend their holiday reading the manual, there is a 1 page bullet point summary at the beginning.