Prices

Prices originally quoted in GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to

For up to 8 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Summer 2014 1 May 14 15 Dec 14 £1,300 1 week Flexible
Winter 2014 - 2015 15 Dec 14 1 May 15 £1,995 1 week Flexible

For up to 6 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Summer 2014 1 May 14 15 Dec 14 £975 1 week Flexible
Winter 2014 - 2015 15 Dec 14 1 May 15 £1,496 1 week Flexible

For up to 4 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Summer 2014 1 May 14 15 Dec 14 £850 1 week Flexible
Winter 2014 - 2015 15 Dec 14 1 May 15 £1,200 1 week Flexible

The property does not have weekend tariffs

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

To confirm your reservation a 25% deposit is payable within 5 days. The deposit can be paid via bankers cheque, wire transfer or credit card. The remaining 75% is payable 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the booking. 

The 2 bedroom rate does not apply for prime dates I.e Christmas, New Year, Easter. 

Many of our guest do not require maid service so we have reduced our rates.  Instead maid service during your stay can be provided on request at a cost of 35 pounds per day. Just let us know in advance and we will make the necessary arrangements.

Conditions

To confirm your reservation a 25% deposit is payable within 5 days. The deposit can be paid via bankers cheque, wire transfer, credit card. The remaining 75% is payable 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the booking.