Prices originally quoted in GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to
|Period||from||To||Weekly||Weekday night||Weekend night||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|Low Season||16 May 14||21 Jun 14||£843||£154||£197||1 week||Flexible|
|High Season||21 Jun 14||1 Sep 14||£949||1 week||Saturday|
|Low Season||1 Sep 14||1 Oct 14||£843||£154||£197||3 night||Saturday|
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion
40% within 5 days of reservation of the house (which is non-refundable), the remaining 60% 8 weeks prior to the rental period. There is a cleaning/laundry charge of €100 at the end of stay; and a returnable deposit of £150 to cover significant damage and breakages (which will be refunded within 14 days of the end of your holiday). Saturday is our usual changeover day. Check out by 10:00 and arrivals after 15:30; however we are flexible and we need to see when the previous or next booking is and will try and find a solution.