Prices

Prices originally quoted in EUR Euro Convert to

For up to 5 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Early June 1 Jun 14 14 Jun 14 €800 1 week Saturday
Late June - July 14 Jun 14 26 Jul 14 €1,000 1 week Saturday
Late July - August 26 Jul 14 30 Aug 14 €1,100 1 week Saturday
September 30 Aug 14 14 Sep 14 €1,000 1 week Saturday

The property does not have weekend tariffs

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

- cleaning costs per week: €100 due upon arrival
- 25% of rental fee due upon reservation to secure booking
- the remaining 75% of rental fee is due upon arrival
- refundable breakages deposit of €300 required on arrival, to be refunded on the day of your departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection). 
- bed sheets and towels are available (€20 per person, per week)
- delivery of the keys subject to payment of i) the balance of rental fee ii) the breakages deposit, iii) cleaning costs and iv) bed sheets and towels costs
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE UPON ARRIVAL TO BE MADE IN CASH

Conditions

- 25% of rental fee due upon reservation to secure booking (by wire transfer) - the remaining 75% of the rental fee due upon arrival (in cash) - refundable breakages deposit of €300 required on arrival, to be refunded on the day of your departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection). - bed sheets and towels are available (€20 per person, per week) - delivery of the keys subject to payment of i) the balance of the rental fee, ii) the breakages deposit, ii) cleaning costs and iv) bed sheets and towels costs - a beach umbrella in a private portion of the beach in front of the villa may be made available upon request (price changes depending on high/low season) - all payments due upon arrival to be made in cash