Prices originally quoted in
EUR Euro Convert to
|Period||from||To||Weekly||Weekday night||Weekend night||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|Mid season 1||27 Sep 14||8 Nov 14||€1,230||1 week||Saturday|
|Low season||8 Nov 14||20 Dec 14||€840||1 week||Saturday|
|Mid season 1||20 Dec 14||11 Jan 15||€1,120||1 week||Saturday|
|Low season||10 Jan 15||5 Apr 15||€840||1 week||Saturday|
|Mid season 1||4 Apr 15||24 May 15||€1,120||1 week||Saturday|
|Mid season 2||23 May 15||28 Jun 15||€1,230||1 week||Saturday|
|High season||27 Jun 15||30 Aug 15||€1,440||1 week||Saturday|
|Mid season 2||29 Aug 15||27 Sep 15||€1,230||1 week||Saturday|
|Mid season 1||26 Sep 15||8 Nov 15||€1,120||1 week||Saturday|
|Low season||7 Nov 15||20 Dec 15||€840||1 week||Saturday|
|Mid season 1||19 Dec 15||10 Jan 16||€1,120||1 week||Saturday|
The property does not have weekend tariffs
Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
The rental price includes: welcome package, electricity, water, linen, towels and final cleaning. Free Wi-Fi. Baby bed and high chair. Not included in the rent: Central heating( costs according to use). Wood for fire place Extra services: First shopping, extra household help. For prices please contact us. Pets : at a cost of € 70,00 per week/pet.
Payment : 30% of the rent is to be paid at the moment of booking. The remaining 70% is due 6 weeks ( 45 days ) prior arrival. Upon arrival guests are required to leave a security deposit of EUR 250,00. Pets: allowed at a cost of € 70,00 per week.