Prices

Prices originally quoted in EUR Euro Convert to

For up to 10 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Winter offer 7 Jan 14 22 Feb 14 €1,365 €195 €195 2 night Flexible
High season 23 Feb 14 1 Mar 14 €3,248 €464 €464 3 night Flexible
Low season 1 Mar 14 1 May 14 €2,520 €360 €360 2 night Flexible
High season 1 May 14 1 Oct 14 €3,248 €464 €464 3 night Flexible
Low season 1 Oct 14 20 Dec 14 €2,520 €360 €360 2 night Flexible
Christmas 20 Dec 14 4 Jan 15 €3,248 €464 3 night Flexible
Winter 4 Jan 15 1 Apr 15 €2,765 €395 2 night Flexible
Spring 1 Apr 15 1 May 15 €2,975 €425 3 night Flexible
Pre Summer 1 May 15 1 Jul 15 €3,465 €495 3 night Flexible
Summer 1 Jul 15 1 Sep 15 €3,465 €495 1 week Flexible
Late Summer 1 Sep 15 1 Oct 15 €3,465 €495 3 night Flexible
Fall 1 Oct 15 1 Nov 15 €2,975 €425 3 night Flexible
Winter 1 Nov 15 19 Dec 15 €2,765 €395 2 night Flexible

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

Please note that the boat is also a Bed & Breakfast. Prices for a double room en-suite are
Low season: 05-01-2014 - 30-04-2014* - nightly price 99 euro - min stay is 2 nights
High season: 01-05-2014 - 30-09-2014 - nightly price 125 euro - min stay is 3 nights

*) excluding 22-28 Feb 2014 and 18-21 April 2014

PLEASE CONTACT US FOR B&B THERE MIGHT BE STILL AVAILABILITY IF THE BOAT IS NOT RENTED ENTIRELY!

In the rental price is included:
- bed linen and towels
- the use of free WiFi 
- use of the port facilities (with washing machine (3 euro) & dryer (2 euro))
- (secured) parking place 
- use of the dinghy (some life jackets for kids are present)
-  IVA (VAT)

Prices are excluding:
- tourism tax
- end cleaning fee of 125 euro 

Please see for more details our website www.hotelboatbarcelona.com - self-catered

Conditions

In the rental price is included: - bed linen and towels - the use of free WiFi  - use of the port facilities with washing machine & dryer - (secured) parking places - use of the dinghy (some life jackets for kids are present) - tourism tax & IVA (VAT) IF BOOKING THE ENTIRE BOAT: After your reservation, you will receive a booking contract with attached an invoice for hte down-payment. The first 35% of the total sum needs to be paid within 7 days after the booking confirmation is received. (Please note that not paying on time, will cancel the reservation automatically!) The remaining sum, being 65% of the total amount, should be paid on our bank account at the latest 6 weeks before the arrival day (Also here, when not paid in time, the reservation expires!) When you reserve within 6 weeks of the arrival date, the entire amount has to be paid within 3 days. Deposit - only applies when renting entire ship We ask a security deposit of € 450,- when renting entire boat . This can be paid in cash upon arrival. It will be repaid to you in cash at check-out when there are no damages, items missing and keys/key-cards are returned and after deducting the F&B used onboard. (If you come with 10 guests the refundable deposit will be € 560,- ) Cancellations - up to 6 weeks before the arrival day, the (down)payment, will be entirely refunded without any costs. - between 6 weeks and up to 2 weeks before arrival, the down-payment will not be refunded. - from 2 weeks till arrival day, the cancellation costs are 100% of the total amount of the reservation. We advise you to get a cancellation and/or travel insurance, mostly for a small amount to cover these expenses. FOR TERMS & CONDITIONS B&B, PLEASE LOOK ON OUR WEBSITE http://goo.gl/ORwxVh Check-In and check-out: Arrival after 4 p.m. and departure at 10.00 hours. Special requests may be possible, please ask us about it. Payment: Paypal and credit card payments are accepted. Also possible to pay by bank (IBAN) transfer.