Prices

Prices originally quoted in
GBP United Kingdom Pounds
Convert to

For up to 4 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Christmas 20 Dec 14 27 Dec 14 £579 £105 £135 3 night Flexible
Low Season 4 Jan 15 15 Feb 15 £319 £55 £60 2 night Flexible
February Half Term 15 Feb 15 22 Feb 15 £359 £70 £75 2 night Flexible
Low Season 22 Feb 15 29 Mar 15 £319 £65 £70 2 night Flexible
Easter 29 Mar 15 5 Apr 15 £419 £85 £90 2 night Flexible
Easter 5 Apr 15 12 Apr 15 £459 £85 £90 2 night Flexible
Spring 2015 12 Apr 15 24 May 15 £379 £70 £75 3 night Flexible
May Half Term 24 May 15 31 May 15 £569 £90 £95 3 night Flexible
Mid Season 31 May 15 5 Jul 15 £489 £80 £85 3 night Flexible
High Season 5 Jul 15 19 Jul 15 £599 £95 £100 3 night Flexible
Peak Season 19 Jul 15 30 Aug 15 £749 1 week Sunday
High Season 30 Aug 15 6 Sep 15 £569 £95 £100 3 night Flexible
High Season 6 Sep 15 20 Sep 15 £499 £85 £90 2 night Flexible
Mid Season 20 Sep 15 27 Sep 15 £439 £70 £75 2 night Flexible
Mid Season 27 Sep 15 25 Oct 15 £379 £60 £65 2 night Flexible
October Half Term 25 Oct 15 1 Nov 15 £459 £85 £90 2 night Flexible
Low Season 1 Nov 15 20 Dec 15 £319 £55 £60 2 night Flexible
Christmas 2015 20 Dec 15 27 Dec 15 £579 1 week Flexible
New Year 2015/2016 27 Dec 15 3 Jan 16 £579 1 week Flexible
Low Season 3 Jan 16 13 Feb 16 £319 £60 £65 2 night Flexible
February Half Term 13 Feb 16 20 Feb 16 £359 £70 £75 2 night Flexible
Off peak 20 Feb 16 26 Mar 16 £319 £60 £65 2 night Flexible
Easter 26 Mar 16 2 Apr 16 £459 £85 £90 2 night Flexible
Spring 9 Apr 16 16 Apr 16 £439 £80 £85 2 night Flexible
Spring 16 Apr 16 30 Apr 16 £379 £70 £75 2 night Flexible
Spring 30 Apr 16 21 May 16 £439 £80 £85 2 night Flexible
Mid-Season 21 May 16 28 May 16 £489 £80 £85 2 night Flexible
May/Jun Half Term 28 May 16 4 Jun 16 £569 £90 £95 2 night Flexible
Mid-season 4 Jun 16 2 Jul 16 £489 £80 £85 2 night Flexible
High Season 2 Jul 16 9 Jul 16 £579 £90 £95 2 night Flexible
High Season 9 Jul 16 23 Jul 16 £599 £95 £100 2 night Flexible
Peak Season 23 Jul 16 27 Aug 16 £749 1 week Saturday
High Season 27 Aug 16 3 Sep 16 £599 £95 £100 2 night Flexible
High Season 3 Sep 16 17 Sep 16 £499 £85 £90 2 night Flexible
Mid-season 17 Sep 16 24 Sep 16 £489 £85 £90 2 night Flexible
Mid-season 24 Sep 16 15 Oct 16 £379 £60 £65 2 night Flexible
Mid-season 15 Oct 16 22 Oct 16 £419 £70 £75 2 night Flexible
October Half Term 22 Oct 16 29 Oct 16 £459 £85 £90 2 night Flexible
Off-peak 29 Oct 16 21 Dec 16 £319 £55 £60 2 night Flexible
Christmas and New Year 21 Dec 16 5 Jan 17 £579 1 week Flexible

Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.

25% deposit required after booking is confirmed please.
Balance due 8 weeks before holiday start, with BACS transfer preferred.
Price includes all utilities, bedding and towels.

Short Breaks
Short breaks (generally a 3 night minimum stay but please enquire) are usually available from October to March, please enquire for availability and rates.

Conditions

25% of rental fee due to secure your booking, with the remaining 75% due 8 weeks before your stay.

Please note that at times away from peak season, we will consider taking two night bookings. Where we are able to do this, we will need to apply a £20 supplement to the nightly price quoted, in order to mitigate the otherwise punitive cleaning and laundry costs. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.