Prices

Prices originally quoted in EUR Euro Convert to

For up to 6 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Mid Season 1 Oct 13 2 Nov 13 €560 €80 €80 5 night Flexible
Low Low Season 2 Nov 13 29 Mar 14 €500 1 week Flexible
Mid Season 29 Mar 14 16 Jun 14 €700 €100 €100 5 night Flexible
High Season 16 Jun 14 27 Jun 14 €1,260 €180 €180 6 night Flexible
High Season 27 Jun 14 12 Jul 14 €1,050 €150 €150 5 night Flexible
High Season 12 Jul 14 19 Jul 14 €1,260 €180 €180 5 night Flexible
Peak Season 19 Jul 14 23 Aug 14 €1,890 €270 €270 6 night Flexible
HighSeason 23 Aug 14 5 Sep 14 €1,260 €180 €180 6 night Flexible
Mid Season 5 Sep 14 27 Sep 14 €1,050 €150 €150 5 night Flexible
Mid Season 27 Sep 14 1 Nov 14 €700 €100 €100 5 night Flexible

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

Conditions

Payment conditions: A 25% Deposit is due within 5 business days from the day of booking (non refundable). The remaining 75% to be received three weeks prior to clients arrival date (non refundable). All payments have to be made by bank transfer.