Prices

Prices originally quoted in EUR Euro Convert to

For up to 14 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Low Season 1 Oct 13 2 Nov 13 €2,205 €315 €315 5 night Flexible
Low Low Season 2 Nov 13 29 Mar 14 €1,680 €240 6 night Saturday
Low Season 29 Mar 14 1 Jun 14 €2,520 €360 €360 6 night Saturday
Mid Season 1 Jun 14 1 Jul 14 €3,115 €445 €445 6 night Saturday
High Season 1 Jul 14 1 Aug 14 €3,640 €520 €520 6 night Flexible
Peak Season 1 Aug 14 1 Sep 14 €3,990 €570 €570 6 night Saturday
High Season 1 Sep 14 1 Oct 14 €2,975 €425 €425 6 night Saturday
Low Season 1 Oct 14 1 Nov 14 €2,520 €360 €360 6 night Saturday

For up to 10 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Low Season 1 Oct 13 2 Nov 13 €1,855 €265 €265 5 night Flexible
Low Low Season 2 Nov 13 29 Mar 14 €1,400 €200 6 night Saturday
Low Season 29 Mar 14 1 Jun 14 €2,135 €305 €305 6 night Saturday
Mid Season 1 Jun 14 1 Jul 14 €2,765 €395 €395 6 night Saturday
High Season 1 Jul 14 1 Aug 14 €3,255 €465 €465 6 night Saturday
Peak Season 1 Aug 14 1 Sep 14 €3,640 €520 €520 6 night Saturday
High Season 1 Sep 14 1 Oct 14 €2,660 €380 €380 6 night Saturday
Low Season 1 Oct 14 1 Nov 14 €2,135 €305 €305 6 night Saturday

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

Prices for 14 persons include the main house plus the 2 bedrooms located in the guest house.
Prices for 10 persons include only the 5 bedrooms in the main house the 2 guest bedrooms will be close.
All payments have to be made by bank transfer.
Refundable 1000€ security deposit required with final balance payment.

Conditions

Refundable breakages deposit of 1000€ required on arrival, to be refunded within one week of your departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection). Payment conditions: A 25% Deposit is due within 5 business days from the day of booking (non refundable). The remaining 75% to be received three weeks prior to clients arrival date (non refundable). All payments have to be made by bank transfer.