Prices

Prices originally quoted in
GBP United Kingdom Pounds
Convert to

For up to 6 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
26 Jul 13 2 Aug 13 £850 1 week Friday
2 Aug 13 9 Aug 13 £795 1 week Friday
9 Aug 13 16 Aug 13 £795 1 week Friday
16 Aug 13 23 Aug 13 £795 1 week Friday
23 Aug 13 30 Aug 13 £795 1 week Friday
30 Aug 13 6 Sep 13 £695 1 week Friday
October Half Term 26 Oct 13 2 Nov 13 £695 1 week Friday
Easter Holidays 4 Apr 14 11 Apr 14 £695 1 week Friday
Easter Holidays 11 Apr 14 18 Apr 14 £695 1 week Friday
Summer Holidays 11 Jul 14 18 Jul 14 £850 1 week Friday
School Summer Holidays 18 Jul 14 25 Jul 14 £850 1 week Friday
School Summer Holidays 25 Jul 14 1 Aug 14 £850 1 week Friday
School Summer Holidays 1 Aug 14 8 Aug 14 £850 1 week Friday
School Summer Holidays 8 Aug 14 15 Aug 14 £850 1 week Friday
School Summer Holidays 16 Aug 14 22 Aug 14 £850 1 week Saturday
School Summer Holidays 22 Aug 14 30 Aug 14 £850 1 week Saturday
School Summer Holidays 30 Aug 14 7 Sep 14 £795 1 week Saturday
Easter Holidays 28 Mar 15 12 Apr 15 £595 1 week Flexible
May Half Term 23 May 15 31 May 15 £695 1 week Flexible
Summer Term 10 Jul 15 18 Jul 15 £650 1 week Flexible
Summer Holidays 17 Jul 15 6 Sep 15 £795 1 week Flexible

The property does not have weekend tariffs

Please note: these prices exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.

Special Offer: 2 consecutive weeks for £1450.   
Pets are welcome by prior arrangement but there will be an extra charge of £20.
A bank transfer is the preferred payment method although Cheque or Paypal can be accepted.

Conditions

HOW TO BOOK First step is to check that the property is available on the dates you want on our pricing and availability calendar, or contact us. Next step is to give us a call on 07989799601. There are NO BOOKING FEES, but we will require a deposit of 25% to secure your booking, then the remaining 75% 6 weeks prior to your holidays. Bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to your booking date will require payment in full. PAYMENT To confirm your booking we will send you an email with payment details. We still accept cheques, although the preferred method is a bank transfer or through paypal. We can help you with this if you have any issues. Any questions just ask. WHEN TO BOOK Our property is very popular and comes highly recommended by previous guests. If you want to secure your booking then you are advised to book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. CANCELLATIONS For guests who do have to cancel, we cannot return your deposit, so we suggest that you take out a holiday insurance package upon booking. CHANGING A BOOKING If for any reason you cannot begin your holiday on the date you have booked, we will try our best to fit you in on another date, but this is not guaranteed. If you cannot accept any of the replacement dates, then we will have to view your booking as cancelled and any deposit paid will be lost.