Prices

Prices originally quoted in GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to

For up to 2 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Spring 21 Apr 14 1 May 14 £381 £73 £73 3 night Flexible
Summer 1 May 14 1 Nov 14 £327 £63 £63 3 night Flexible
Winter 1 Nov 14 15 Dec 14 £381 £73 £73 3 night Flexible
New Year 15 Dec 14 11 Feb 15 £413 £79 £79 3 night Flexible

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

25% deposit payment is required at booking by bank transfer or paypal, the remainder 75% to be paid in full on arrival. 

Surcharge of Bt3,500 a week for a third person

We have other apartments available if you have a bigger party or there is no availability - please contact owner, or google our site "TheRiverSideBangkok"

Discounted rates are available for longer stays.

Conditions

A refundable security/damage deposit is required of €200 and will be refunded in person or to your bank account/paypal within a 10 days of your departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection). The apartment is managed by Sombat who will arrange the keys for you and provide welcoming drinks in the fridge he will also be able to answer any queries that you may have. For stays over a week a maid service is provided in the rental price, a daily service can be arranged at an extra cost. For further info and availability google our website "TheRiverSideBangkok"