Prices originally quoted in
EUR Euro Convert to
|Period||from||To||Weekly||Weekday night||Weekend night||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|LOW||1 May 15||1 Jun 15||€350||€50||€50||3 night||Flexible|
|MEDIUM||1 Jun 15||14 Jun 15||€560||€80||€80||3 night||Flexible|
|HIGH||14 Jun 15||28 Jun 15||€700||€100||€100||3 night||Flexible|
|SUPER HIGH||28 Jun 15||1 Sep 15||€875||€125||€125||3 night||Flexible|
|HIGH||1 Sep 15||14 Sep 15||€735||€105||€105||3 night||Flexible|
|MEDIUM||14 Sep 15||1 Oct 15||€560||€80||€80||3 night||Flexible|
|LOW||1 Oct 15||1 Nov 15||€300||€45||€45||3 night||Flexible|
Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
Infants under 2 years stays free of charge in baby cot. Children from 2 to 5,99 years stays free of charge in extra beds. Children from 6 to 17,99 years are charged EUR 5 per night per person for extra beds. Third adult is charged EUR 10 per night for extra bed and forth adult is charged EUR 5 per night for extra bed. We can accept payments by credit card or bank transfer in Euros. American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard ,Maestro , Diners Club are accepted. Prepayment policy. You need to pay 40% deposit of the total amount in order to confirm the booking. The remaining 60% will be paid when you arrive in Stavros Melathron . (either by credit card or by bank transfer). Cancellation Policy Free cancellation 21 days before arrivval. If cancelled later , 50% of the accommodation will be charged. In case of no-show ,the total amount of the accomodation will be charged. 10% discount for Non-refundable reservations ( full deposit ). Please note that for non-refundable reservations ,if cancelled or no-show , all the amount will be charged. Special rates for repeaters and groups.