Prices

Prices originally quoted in GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to

For up to 4 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Autumn 2014 28 Sep 14 1 Jan 15 £650 £95 £95 5 night Saturday
Christmas / New Year 31 Dec 14 5 Jan 15 £250 £50 £50 3 night Saturday
Low Season 2015 5 Jan 15 1 Apr 15 £510 £75 £75 5 night Saturday
Mid Season 2015 1 Apr 15 1 Jun 15 £750 £110 £110 3 night Saturday
High Season 2015 1 Jun 15 1 Oct 15 £825 1 week Saturday

For up to 2 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Christmas / New Year 2014 29 Dec 14 5 Jan 15 £250 £50 £50 5 night Saturday
Low Season 2015 5 Jan 15 1 Apr 15 £450 £75 £75 5 night Saturday
Mid season 2015 1 Apr 15 1 Jun 15 £670 £100 £100 5 night Saturday
High Season 2015 1 Jun 15 1 Oct 15 £725 £120 £120 5 night Saturday

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

Price includes utilities, final clean and linen. Payment in Euros preferred, paypal available. 

NOTE THAT FOR FESTIVALS (E.G. VOLTO SANTO) AND OR SPECIFIC EVENTS (E,G, COMIC FESTIVAL) OTHER MINIMUM STAYS AND PRICES MAY APPLY. PLEASE ENQUIRE.

Conditions

DEPOSIT, PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATION A deposit ( non - refundable ) of 20% of the total price confirms your reservation, with the remaining 80% due 6 weeks before the start date of your holiday. The price for the villa is in Pounds Sterling , but we prefer payment in Euros by bank transfer. Should you need to cancel your stay once it has been confirmed, you must immediately advise us in writing by e-mail. Your notice of cancellation will only be effective when we receive this. As we incur costs from the time we confirm your booking and may be unable to re-sell your period of stay, the following cancellation charges will be payable. Period before start of stay within which written/email notification of cancellation is received by us: more than 8 weeks, deposit only less than 8 weeks, deposit + 20% less than 4 weeks, deposit + 50% less than 2 weeks, deposit + 75% Depending on the reason for cancellation, you may be able to reclaim these cancellation charges (less any applicable excess) under the terms of any insurance policy you may have. Claims must be made directly to the insurance company concerned.