Prices originally quoted in
EUR Euro Convert to
|Period||from||To||Weekly||Weekday night||Weekend night||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|High Season||4 Nov 13||8 Jan 14||€665||€95||€95||3 night||Flexible|
|Low Season||1 Mar 14||19 Apr 14||€455||€65||€65||3 night||Flexible|
|High Season||19 Apr 14||22 Sep 14||€665||€95||€95||1 week||Flexible|
|Medium Season||22 Sep 14||27 Oct 14||€525||€75||€75||3 night||Flexible|
|Low Season||27 Oct 14||20 Dec 14||€455||€65||3 night||Flexible|
|High Season||1 Jan 15||8 Jan 15||€665||€95||€95||3 night||Flexible|
|Low Season||1 Mar 15||19 Apr 15||€455||€65||€65||3 night||Flexible|
|High Season||19 Apr 15||22 Sep 15||€665||€95||€95||1 week||Flexible|
|Medium Season||22 Sep 15||27 Oct 15||€525||€75||€75||3 night||Flexible|
|Low Season||27 Oct 15||20 Dec 15||€455||€65||3 night||Flexible|
|All other dates||-||-||€525||€95||€95||2 night||Flexible|
Please note: these prices exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
Discount - 20% discount for a two weeks booking (Saturday - Saturday) Payment -At booking time the client will provide as confirmation a down payment of 25% of total rental amount. In case of cancellation 30 days or more before arrival this amount will be refunded. -At the arrival the client will pay cash: . the remaining 75% of total rental amount. . the damage deposit of € 100.00 which will be returned at the end of the stay and after checking the property.At the end of the stay, the client must leave the house tidy also if he has pay a supplement for the final cleaning -In case of booking less than one week, the customer must pay also a supplement of: . € 20 for final cleaning . € 30 in winter from October to March, for the costs of heating the booked apartment for the two days prior to arrival.
Payment At booking time the client will provide as confirmation a down payment of 25% of total rental amount. In case of cancellation 30 days or more before arrival this amount will be refunded. At the arrival the client will pay cash: - the remaining 75% of total rental amount. - the damage deposit of € 100.00 which will be returned at the end of the stay and after checking the property Cleaning: at the end of the stay, the client must leave the house tidy and clean. If he will make a decision to pay a supplement of €30.00 for the final cleaning, he must, in any case, leave the house tidy. Check-in between 04.00 and 07.00 pm. If the client is to arrive later, the owner has to be informed. Check-out before 10 a. m.