Please note: these prices exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
For stays of less than a week, the nightly rate is applicable regardless of the number of people.
The following services are included free of charge with every rental.
- All linen and towels including pool towels
- All services and utilities (water, gas and electricity except electricity consumed for air conditioning which is on pay per use)
- A free welcome pack for stays of 7 nights or more
- Use of swimming pools, deck areas and garden
- Your own lock-up two car garage in the complex
- Free WiFi services throughout the apartment and pool areas.
- Free use of all equipment in the apartment
- Use of cot and high-chair for babies if required
- Free maid service and change of linen weekly if stay is longer than 2 weeks.
Child car seat
If you decide to hire a car, it is a legal requirement to provide adequate seating facilities for your child. A car seat can be provided at a cost of Euros 5.00 per day.
For stays of less than 7 nights, we can offer you our welcome food pack which will cover all your initial needs on the day of arrival at Euros 20.00.
Cleaning service on departure
At the end of your stay you will need to leave the accommodation in the same state you found it. If you wish, you can book a cleaning service for the end of your stay and we will take care of ensuring everything is spick and span.Prices for this service is Euros 50.00. If you wish you can also book a cleaning service during your stay which will be charged by the hour. You can check the prices on arrival at our office.
Use of air conditioners
Any or all the air conditioners in the apartment can be used on a pay-per-use system. The electricity used for air-conditioning is metered. Electricity will be charged at € 0.25 per unit at the end of your stay.
Use of telephone
The apartment is equipped with a fixed line telephone. Incoming calls can be received free of charge. If you wish to make outgoing calls you need to buy a GO easy line card available from various shops throughout the island or from our office. No refund will be given for unused credits.
A security deposit of € 400 will be required on arrival. This will be given back on departure.
Smoking is strictly prohibited INSIDE the apartment but is allowed on the terrace. Kindly use the fixed ashtray provided. Pets are NOT allowed anywhere in the apartment.and in the common areas of the complex.