Prices originally quoted in
EUR Euro Convert to
|Period||from||To||Weekly||Weekday night||Weekend night||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|1 Apr 15||1 May 15||€1,624||€232||3 night||Flexible|
|1 May 15||30 May 15||€1,862||€266||3 night||Flexible|
|30 May 15||4 Jul 15||€2,310||€330||3 night||Flexible|
|4 Jul 15||18 Jul 15||€3,010||€430||3 night||Flexible|
|18 Jul 15||29 Aug 15||€3,920||€560||3 night||Flexible|
|29 Aug 15||12 Sep 15||€2,562||€366||3 night||Flexible|
|12 Sep 15||30 Sep 15||€2,310||€330||3 night||Flexible|
|30 Sep 15||2 Nov 15||€1,624||€232||3 night||Flexible|
|Season 1||1 Apr 16||1 May 16||€1,624||€232||€232||3 night||Flexible|
|Season 2||1 May 16||1 Jun 16||€1,862||€266||€266||3 night||Flexible|
|Season 3||1 Jun 16||2 Jul 16||€2,310||€330||€330||3 night||Flexible|
|Season 4||2 Jul 16||16 Jul 16||€3,010||€430||€430||3 night||Flexible|
|Season 5||16 Jul 16||31 Aug 16||€3,920||€560||€560||3 night||Flexible|
|Season 6||31 Aug 16||14 Sep 16||€2,562||€366||€366||3 night||Flexible|
|Season 7||14 Sep 16||1 Oct 16||€2,310||€330||€330||3 night||Flexible|
|Season 8||1 Oct 16||3 Nov 16||€1,624||€232||€232||3 night||Flexible|
|All other dates||-||-||€1,624||€232||€232||3 night||Flexible|
Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
Note: All the facilities of the villa are included in the above prices. The rates tables indicated above are for 14 persons and for up to 12 persons respectively. All applicable taxes are included. The earliest check-in on the arrival day is at 16:00. The latest check-out time on the departure day is at 11:00. We do not count the departure day provided that you will be leaving the room before 11:00. Reservation policy: To book a villa the 25% of the total cost is required at the moment that you confirm the booking. Another 25% of the total cost must be paid 30 days prior to arrival date and the remaining 50% of the total cost must be paid when you arrive in Pefki Sea View Villa. Failure to meet this requirement will result in cancellation of the booking. Payments can be made either by credit card through our website or by bank transfer. All payments are made in Euros (€). For payments through bank transfer please contact us, so that we will send you the bank account details. Cancellation policy: If you cancel your reservation, there are not any extra cancellation charges. You just lose the amount of the deposit which you have paid until the date of the cancellation.
Minimum stay in the villa is 3 nights.