Prices

Prices originally quoted in
GBP United Kingdom Pounds
Convert to

For up to 5 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Autumn 1 Oct 14 1 Nov 14 £480 £75 £75 3 night Flexible
winter 5 Nov 14 21 Dec 14 £450 £70 £85 3 night Flexible
winter 21 Dec 14 11 Jan 15 £500 £75 £90 3 night Flexible
Summer 1 Apr 15 1 Oct 15 £530 £90 £95 3 night Flexible

For up to 2 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Autumn 1 Oct 14 1 Nov 14 £420 £70 £95 3 night Flexible
winter 5 Nov 14 21 Dec 14 £420 £70 £75 3 night Flexible
winter 21 Dec 14 11 Jan 15 £460 £70 £90 3 night Flexible
Spring 1 Apr 15 1 Jun 15 £490 £90 £95 3 night Flexible
Summer 1 Jun 15 1 Oct 15 £550 £90 £95 3 night Flexible

Please note: these prices exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Discount offered for second week and monthly rates available.
We accept bank transfer or paypal.

30 % due at time of booking and remaining 70% at the arrival.
Check in after 14 pm - Check out by 10.30 am.Prices include: 
 final cleanings, towels, linens, electricity, wi-fi, hot water, gas


Winter heating is charged for 5 euros daily.