Prices

Prices originally quoted in GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to

For up to 4 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Mid Season 2 Apr 13 1 Jul 13 £583 2 weeks Flexible
Mid Season 9 Sep 13 11 Nov 13 £583 2 weeks Flexible
High Season 5 Jul 14 7 Sep 14 £636 2 weeks Flexible
Low Season 27 Dec 14 26 Apr 15 £477 1 week Flexible

The property does not have weekend tariffs

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

Prices quoted are per property for week.  20% non refunable deposit required on booking.  The remaining 80% plus breakages deposit is requested 6 weeks prior to arrival.  Deposit will be refunded within 10 days of departure.  Payment in pounds or euros accepted.

Conditions

Any day arrival or departure other than Sunday. Rental prices quoted in GB Pounds - can make euro payment if necessary.