Prices

Prices originally quoted in EUR Euro Convert to

For up to 14 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
SEPT last minute 20 Sep 14 26 Sep 14 €3,400 €486 €306 5 night Flexible
Clubs Closing 27 Sep 14 18 Oct 14 €3,210 €459 €484 4 night Flexible
Autmn Holiday 18 Oct 14 15 Nov 14 €2,550 €364 €384 4 night Flexible
Winter 2015 10 Jan 15 28 Mar 15 €2,380 €340 €360 4 night Flexible
Easter 2015 28 Mar 15 25 Apr 15 €2,550 €364 €384 4 night Flexible
May 2015 25 Apr 15 30 May 15 €3,010 €430 €450 4 night Flexible
June 2015 30 May 15 4 Jul 15 €3,550 1 week Saturday
July 2015 4 Jul 15 25 Jul 15 €4,060 1 week Saturday
High Season 2015 25 Jul 15 5 Sep 15 €4,410 1 week Saturday
September 2015 5 Sep 15 26 Sep 15 €3,850 1 week Saturday
Club Closing 2015 26 Sep 15 17 Oct 15 €3,210 €459 €484 4 night Flexible
Autumn Holiday 2015 17 Oct 15 7 Nov 15 €2,550 €364 €384 4 night Flexible
Autumn 2015 7 Nov 15 19 Dec 15 €2,380 €340 €360 4 night Flexible
Christmas Holiday 2015 / 2016 19 Dec 15 12 Jan 16 €3,010 1 week Flexible

For up to 8 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Last minute September 20 Sep 14 26 Sep 14 €2,000 €286 €340 5 night Flexible
Clubs Closing 28 Sep 14 26 Oct 14 €2,000 €286 €306 4 night Flexible
AUTUMN 1 Nov 14 15 Nov 14 €1,800 €257 €277 4 night Flexible

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

The price includes initial cleaning, bed clothes and pool-garden maintenance.
The use of the cot and high chair for baby is included in the main bill.

Boating, massage, yoga, tai chi, contac dance,baby sitter, cleaning service and beach towels are available upon request. 

Late check-in after 21h: 50€. Late check-in after 24h: 100€. Late check-in after 2h: 150€.

Rate depending on the number of persons, Supplement for heating depending on the season, Security deposit requested, Downpayment / Deposit requested, Key pick up with owner

Conditions

Rental in summer from Saturday to Saturday. Booking is confirmed when 40% of the total cost is paid by transfer. The remaining 60% (plus a deposit of 900€, against damages) is to be paid in cash on arrival.Security deposit will be paid back on leaving if everything is OK CANCELLATION POLICY: If the guest cancels the stay the reservation deposit will be refunded in the following cases: - a 100% refund of the amount paid on reserving the house if they cancel at least three months before the start of the holiday; - a 75% refund of the amount paid on reserving thehouse if they cancel at least two months before the start of the holiday; - a 50% refund of the amount paid on booking if they cancel at least one month before the start of the holiday