Prices

Prices originally quoted in GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to

For up to 4 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
2 Nov 13 1 Apr 14 £699 1 week Flexible
Spring 1 Apr 14 1 Jun 14 £799 1 week Flexible
Spring/Summer 1 Jun 14 28 Jun 14 £849 1 week Flexible
Summer 28 Jun 14 30 Aug 14 £1,199 1 week Saturday
Summer/Autumn 30 Aug 14 1 Oct 14 £849 1 week Flexible
Autumn 1 Oct 14 1 Nov 14 £799 1 week Flexible
Winter 1 Nov 14 1 Apr 15 £699 1 week Flexible

The property does not have weekend tariffs

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

Not suitable for small children.
We request a 30% deposit on booking and the remaining 70% 2 months before arrival.
Pool heating available for £100 per week in advance