Prices

Prices originally quoted in GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to

For up to 9 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Low season 19 Apr 14 14 Jun 14 £345 1 week Saturday
Mid season 14 Jun 14 12 Jul 14 £901 1 week Saturday
High season 12 Jul 14 30 Aug 14 £1,161 1 week Saturday
Mid season 30 Aug 14 13 Sep 14 £901 1 week Saturday
Low season 13 Sep 14 1 Nov 14 £345 1 week Saturday
Low season 18 Apr 15 13 Jun 15 £345 1 week Saturday
Mid season 13 Jun 15 11 Jul 15 £901 1 week Saturday
High season 11 Jul 15 29 Aug 15 £1,161 1 week Saturday
Mid season 29 Aug 15 12 Sep 15 £901 1 week Saturday
Low season 12 Sep 15 31 Oct 15 £345 1 week Saturday

The property does not have weekend tariffs

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

Payment by either UK bank to bank transfer or by sterling cheque.
In High season £200 per week to have exclusive use of property (ie Hayloft apartment not rented to another group.)
£100 returnable deposit against excessive breakages or cleaning.
50 € optional cleaning charge at end of stay.
There is a tourist tax of 30cents€ per person over age 12 per night. (taxe de sejour)

Conditions

* 25% deposit on booking. * Remaining 75% eight weeks before arrival. * Refundable excessive breakages and cleaning deposit of £100. * Optional cleaning payment 50 €.