Prices

Prices originally quoted in GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to

For up to 6 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
October 1 Oct 13 1 Nov 13 £390 1 week Flexible
november 1 Nov 13 1 Dec 13 £350 £50 £50 1 night Flexible
December 1 Dec 13 1 Jan 14 £350 £50 £50 1 night Flexible
January 1 Jan 14 1 Feb 14 £330 £48 £48 1 night Flexible
February 1 Feb 14 1 Mar 14 £330 £48 £48 1 night Flexible
March 1 Mar 14 1 Apr 14 £390 £56 £56 1 night Flexible
April 1 Apr 14 1 May 14 £440 £63 £63 1 night Flexible
May 1 May 14 1 Jun 14 £440 £63 £63 1 night Flexible
June 1 Jun 14 1 Jul 14 £515 £74 £74 1 night Flexible
July 1 Jul 14 1 Aug 14 £590 £84 £84 1 night Flexible
August 1 Aug 14 1 Sep 14 £590 £84 £84 1 night Flexible
September 1 Sep 14 1 Oct 14 £490 £70 £70 1 night Flexible
October 1 Oct 14 1 Nov 14 £440 £63 £63 1 night Flexible
November 1 Nov 14 1 Dec 14 £390 £56 £56 1 night Flexible
December 1 Dec 14 1 Jan 15 £400 £58 £58 1 night Flexible

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

Please note there is an additional charge of 70 Pounds Sterling per stay for cleaning and laundry. This is payable at the beginning of your stay in cash along with a £20 meet and greet fee.

30% non refundable deposit to be paid upon reservation of the apartment into a UK bank account by bank transfer. Remaining 70% to be paid upon arrival at the apartment in cash. Euro or British Sterling are both accepted.

100 Pounds Sterling security deposit is required upon collection of the property keys. This is fully refundable upon return of the keys at the end of your stay. 

***** Please check your Junk Mail folder as a lot of replies from me are going missing *****

CONTACT ME FOR SHORT TERM BREAK DEALS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LONG WEEKEND AND WANT A GOOD DEAL, JUST ASK

Conditions

***** Please check your Junk Mail folder as a lot of replies from me are going missing ***** CONTACT ME FOR SHORT TERM BREAK DEALS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LONG WEEKEND AND WANT A GOOD DEAL, JUST ASK