Prices originally quoted in
GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to
|Period||from||To||Weekly||Weekday night||Weekend night||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|Peak Season||27 Jun 15||29 Aug 15||£950||1 week||Saturday|
|High Season||29 Aug 15||26 Sep 15||£750||1 week||Saturday|
|Low Season||26 Sep 15||19 Dec 15||£450||£70||£70||3 night||Saturday|
|Christmas||19 Dec 15||9 Jan 16||£750||1 week||Saturday|
|Low Season||9 Jan 16||26 Mar 16||£490||1 week||Flexible|
|Easter||26 Mar 16||21 May 16||£550||1 week||Saturday|
|High Season||21 May 16||2 Jul 16||£790||1 week||Saturday|
|Peak Season||2 Jul 16||27 Aug 16||£990||1 week||Saturday|
|High Season||27 Aug 16||1 Oct 16||£790||1 week||Saturday|
|Low Season||1 Oct 16||24 Dec 16||£490||£75||£75||3 night||Flexible|
|Christmas||24 Dec 16||7 Jan 17||£550||1 week||Flexible|
Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
Please note that prices are per week for the house, and not per person. - A 30% deposit is required to secure your reservation - The remaining 70% is paid 8 weeks prior to the start date of your Holiday - A £100 Security Deposit is required against any damage caused to the property during your stay. (Your liability is not limited to this amount should there be more damage) - Payment can be made in either Sterling or Euros, into a UK or French bank account by cheque or direct transfer. - If paying in Euros, an exchange rate will be worked out on the date of your reservation.