Prices

Prices originally quoted in GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to

For up to 2 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Summer 1 Jun 14 1 Oct 14 £557 £90 £90 3 night Flexible
Fall 1 Oct 14 16 Dec 14 £477 £79 £79 5 night Flexible
Holidays 16 Dec 14 6 Jan 15 £557 £90 £90 5 night Flexible
Winter and Spring 6 Jan 15 1 Jun 15 £477 £79 £79 5 night Flexible
Summer 1 Jun 15 1 Oct 15 £557 £90 £90 3 night Flexible

For up to 0 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
High Season 1 May 11 1 Nov 11 £658 £105 £105 3 night Flexible

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

No cleaning fee.
Refundable Damage Deposit:  200 euros cash collected at check in.  Deposit is returned at check out.

Conditions

* 20% of rental deposit and rental agreement are requested for reservation * The remaining 80% payment is due 30 days before arrival * Payment by Visa or Master Card * Refundable Damage Deposit: 200 euros cash collected at check in. Deposit is returned at check out