Prices

Prices originally quoted in EUR Euro Convert to

For up to 5 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Low Season 13 Jan 14 1 Jun 14 €346 €48 2 night Flexible
Mid Season 1 Jun 14 1 Jul 14 €546 €75 2 night Flexible
High Season 1 Jul 14 1 Aug 14 €742 €85 2 night Flexible
High Season 2 1 Aug 14 1 Sep 14 €848 €101 2 night Flexible
End of Season 1 Sep 14 1 Oct 14 €318 €53 2 night Flexible

For up to 4 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Low Season 9 Jan 14 1 Jun 14 €346 €48 €48 2 night Flexible
Mid season 1 Jun 14 1 Jul 14 €546 €78 €78 2 night Flexible
High Season 1 Jul 14 1 Aug 14 €791 €113 €113 2 night Flexible
High season 2 1 Aug 14 1 Sep 14 €1,103 €149 €149 2 night Flexible
End of Season 1 Sep 14 1 Oct 14 €457 €64 €64 2 night Flexible

NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion

IMPORTANT! Because of the setup of the site it was not possible to post all prices. Prices are different depending on the apartment chosen and the period of year selected. There is an additional cost of 10 euros  if you require sheets and towels. Arrivals after 10:00 pm (22.00) are subject to an additional fee of 60 euros. A final cleaning fee of 50 euros is also charged, provided that the apartment is left free from garbage and the stove is left clean as well. A 30% down-payment is required at booking and the remaining 70% is due at the beginning of the stay. There is a 100 euro security deposit which can be reimbursed at the end of the vacation.
Offers and additional details can be viewed on our website http://www.sardegna-casevacanza.it/tariffe-case-vacanza.php

IMPORTANTE! I prezzi variano a seconda dell' appartamento scelto, una lista di prezzi dettagliata può' essere vista sul nostro sito. 
Lenzuola e asciugamani: € 10,00 per cambio settimanale (in alternativa è possibile portarsi la propria biancheria).
Cauzione: € 100,00 ad appartamento da versare all'arrivo - rimborsabile a fine soggiorno.
Arrivi notturni: gli arrivi tra le h 22,00 e le h 02,00 comportano un addebito di € 60,00. Pulizia finale: € 50,00. Obbligo riconsegna unità libera da rifiuti e con angolo cottura pulito.. Bonifico bancario per il 30% del costo del soggiorno, il restante 70% da pagare alla consegna delle chiavi all'inizio della vacanza. 
Per ottenere ulteriori informazioni o visualizzare offerte visitate il nostro sito http://www.sardegna-casevacanza.it/tariffe-case-vacanza.php