Prices originally quoted in
GBP United Kingdom Pounds Convert to
|Period||from||To||Weekly||Weekday night||Weekend night||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|May/June 2014||26 Apr 14||29 Jun 14||£600||£100||£100||1 week||Saturday|
|July/August 2014||29 Jun 14||31 Aug 14||£750||£100||£100||1 week||Saturday|
|September/October 2014||31 Aug 14||2 Nov 14||£600||£100||£100||3 night||Flexible|
|Off Season||2 Nov 14||25 Apr 15||£450||£100||£100||3 night||Flexible|
|All other dates||-||-||£450||£100||£100||3 night||Flexible|
Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
Any shorter stays of 2 nights or less will have a £60-00 cleaning charge. 3 nights or longer and cleaning is included at the end of your stay. However it is expected you leave the apartment in good tidy order. Preferred payment method is by bank transfer. We take 25% deposit when you book. The remaining 75% is due 2 months before your holiday starts.
Smokers are welcome to stay but must smoke strickly on the decking area i.e. no smoking inside apartment. All cigarette ends must be extinguished in water and disposed of properly i.e. not thrown in hedge! Last year there was a play area for children as well as large open air swimming pools set up on the beach just in front of the apartment block. Work has now been completed on a walkway that extends from the small lighthouse at the end of the harbour wall all the way along the top of the beach.