Prices

Prices originally quoted in
EUR Euro
Convert to

For up to 4 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Low season 4 Oct 14 13 Dec 14 €500 €150 €150 3 night Flexible
Christmas 13 Dec 14 3 Jan 15 €700 1 week Saturday
Low season 3 Jan 15 14 Mar 15 €500 €150 €150 3 night Flexible
Low season 14 Mar 15 25 Apr 15 €550 €150 €150 3 night Flexible
Mid season 25 Apr 15 27 Jun 15 €650 1 week Saturday
High season 27 Jun 15 1 Aug 15 €800 1 week Saturday
High season 1 Aug 15 5 Sep 15 €850 1 week Saturday
Mid season 5 Sep 15 3 Oct 15 €700 1 week Saturday
Low season 3 Oct 15 12 Dec 15 €500 €150 €150 3 night Flexible
Christmas 12 Dec 15 2 Jan 16 €700 1 week Saturday

For up to 2 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
Low Season 4 Oct 14 13 Dec 14 €400 €100 €100 3 night Flexible
Christmas 13 Dec 14 3 Jan 15 €600 1 week Saturday
Low season 3 Jan 15 14 Mar 15 €400 €100 €100 3 night Flexible
Low season 14 Mar 15 25 Apr 15 €450 €100 €100 3 night Flexible
Mid season 25 Apr 15 27 Jun 15 €550 1 week Saturday
High season 27 Jun 15 1 Aug 15 €700 1 week Saturday
High season 1 Aug 15 5 Sep 15 €750 1 week Saturday
Mid season 5 Sep 15 3 Oct 15 €600 1 week Saturday
Low season 3 Oct 15 12 Dec 15 €400 €100 €100 3 night Flexible
Christmas 12 Dec 15 2 Jan 16 €600 1 week Saturday

Please note: these prices exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.

* All charges-included
* Base prices shown are for 2 persons per week. 
* Maximum occupancy (sleeps 4) rates are calculated by adding 50€ per week per extra adult (over age 15) onto the base prices. Per child would be 25€ per week
* A refundable damage deposit of 200€ is required upon arrival.
* If you decide not to clean before leaving an extra cost of 50€ will be charged. 
* For returning clients discounts.
* A negotiable rate for winter lets.
* Key pick up with owner. Owner not present on location.

Conditions

* 25% deposit is required to secure reservation and need to be transferred to our bank account within 5 working days after accepting the option. * Remaining 75% can be paid upon arrival together with refundable 200 euros security deposit. * If you decide not to clean before leaving an extra cost of 45 euros will be charged. * Changeover day is Saturday. Minimum stay in summer months is one week (from Saturday to Saturday). * Check in 14:00 – Check out 10:00.