4br luxury Villa w/pool PV4-03
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Imagine spending your next family holiday or golfing getaway in a large and private luxury villa within one of the finest resorts in the Algarve region of Portugal. All of your needs are catered for within this luxurious resort, and you are free to relax and enjoy yourself in comfort and style. This large four bedroom and four bathroom villa features elements of traditional Portuguese design which allow it to blend perfectly into its stunning surroundings here in Pinheiros Altos. An exclusive development, this area is only a quick 20 minutes away from Faro Airport and yet a world away from any stress or cares.
Stroll down the manicured gardens and find yourself on the 1st fairway of the nearby championship golf course, where you will be able to play for a discounted rate as a guest of the villa. When you need a break from golfing, there is a beautiful beach with soft sand and gentle waves and many excellent restaurants in nearby Vale do Lobo. Guests of the villa will also have access to the swimming pool of the resort.
At the end of an exciting day, you can relax at the dining area on the large terrace, enjoying some local Portuguese wine and watching the sun go down. What a wonderful way to spend a holiday!
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Quinta do Lago Beach 2.4 km|
|Nearest Amenities||2.1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 4 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- Living room includes television with satellite.
- Fully fitted kitchen for all of your cooking needs; also includes dishwasher.
- Villa guests enjoy the use of their own private pool.
- Kitchen is newly renovated with modern appliances.
- Free wireless internet access available throughout the villa.
- Fully carpeted master bedroom features en-suite bathroom and bath with large walk-in shower. Bedroom also has large flat screen TV and doors out to balcony.
|Further details outdoors|
- Villa has private covered car port and large paved driveway.
- Large covered terrace has dining area and chairs for outdoor meals.
- Beautifully landscaped large garden leads to the first fairway of the golf course.
- Located within a short drive of the Ria Formosa Natural Park, a beautiful wildlife preserve perfect for hiking and bird-watching.
- Linen and towels provided (except beach towels)
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per bedroom unless previously arranged
- A damage deposit is required at balance payment – refunded after departure from the property
- Pool heating – optional extra £550 per week
- Cots and high chairs, extra beds, extra maid service and food packs can be arranged – prices on request
- Check in 16.00 and check out 10.00 unless previously agreed
- Maid service daily except weekends and public holidays. Daily maid service does not include the cleaning of barbeques or washing up.
- Linen and towels changed twice a week during Premium and High periods and once a week during Mid and Low.
- Discounted rates for golf
- Emergency contact details for Management Company
- No pets allowed inside the property.
- No smoking.
The Algarve region
Quinta do Lago is an exclusive residential and recreational estate set in 800 hectares of pine forest and lake at the southern tip of Portugal. The resort enjoys a superb location, bordered on its south eastern boundaries by the Ria Formosa Natural Park. The park is one of 23 protected areas in Portugal. This tidal inlet is the Unesco protected home of migratory birds and a wetland of world importance. It is one of the last unspoilt coastal zones in Europe. The owners of Quinta do Lago have worked closely with the park authorities, not only to protect the landscape and the wealth of flora and fauna that endow the region but to integrate a high quality of tourism development, without upsetting the delicate ecological balance. The region is also abundant in marine life and fosters a rich ecosystem for the propagation of migrant and resident birds, some rare and threatened. Quinta do Lago has created two nature trails, which have been designed to enhance awareness of the environment value of the area. Since its creation in 1972, the development concept of Quinta do Lago has been one of low density. Even when fully developed, the constructed area will occupy only eight per cent of the entire estate. This is guaranteed by regional planning control and ensures maximum privacy for the property owners and protection of the environment.
Quinta do Lago
Shopping facilities and choice of merchandise in the Algarve have seen a tremendous increase in the last few years. In the Almancil area there are supermarkets, sophisticated interior design studios, antique and furniture shops, garden centres, fashion boutiques, shoe shops and high class jewellers. Portugal has a rich tradition of handicraft and folk art, many cottage industries producing individual handmade goods, which should not be overlooked whilst trying to find something original. Portugal is also famous for its pottery and hand painted tiles, Portuguese crystal, porcelain, Arraiolos carpets and lacemaking. Eating out in Quinta do Lago and the surrounding area is a true pleasure. There are many restaurants offering an excellent range of cuisine to suit all tastes and when the dining is over a vibrant nightlife awaits in the resort's nightclubs. Quinta do Lago is 15 minutes drive from Faro International Airport, two hours from Lisbon and two hours from Seville in Spain. There are daily international flights direct to Faro from most major European cities.
Social life in Quinta do Lago can be as active and varied as you choose. The golf clubs and four magnificent courses are a focal point though there is a wide range of other sporting and leisure activities such as tennis, sunbathing, swimming, windsurfing on the lake, sailing, fishing, horse riding and beach combing. Quinta do Lago has its own shopping centre, Quinta Shopping, an attractive area of 10,000 square metres modelled on the concept of London's Covent Garden. Forty shops include some of the top brand names and offer a wide range of products and services
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Kathryn Hayter (Property Manager Select Resorts)
- 5 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- 1554 properties
- 713 properties
- 295 properties
- Vale do Lobo
- 219 properties
- 169 properties
- Quinta do Lago
- 169 properties
- Armacao de Pera
- 158 properties
- Olhos D'Água
- 135 properties
- 129 properties
- 107 properties
- 105 properties
- 59 properties
- 52 properties
- Gale Beach
- 47 properties
- 47 properties
- Sao Bras de Alportel
- 42 properties
- 38 properties
- 29 properties
- Santa Barbara de Nexe
- 25 properties
- Pinheiros Altos
- 19 properties