Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
The laid back lifestyle, hot and sunny days, golden sand beaches, and quiet fishing villages of the Algarve region of Portugal are calling out to you! With enough room for four people in style and comfort, this two bedroom Quinta do Lago apartment is the perfect getaway for a holiday in the sunshine of the Algarve.
This spacious two bedroom first floor apartment enjoys excellent views of the landscaped gardens of Quinta do Lago, the swimming pool, and the lake. The apartment features two large balconies, with one that views the pool and the other which soaks up plenty of late afternoon and evening sunshine.
Guests to the villa will be able to enjoy the use of the two communal swimming pools within the Lakeside Village development as well as the two tennis courts. The newly refurbished apartment features brand new quality kitchen appliances, newly fitted bathrooms, and under-floor heating.
If you love to golf, you are in luck because this region is famous for being one of the best golfing destinations in Europe, and you will have several excellent courses in the nearby area to choose from.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro International Airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors|
- Brand new refurbished kitchen includes washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, freezer, fridge, toaster, and dishwasher.
- Air conditioning and heating featured throughout the apartment.
- The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with large views of the lake.
|Further details outdoors|
- The apartment features a balcony with beautiful views of the Quinta do Lago resort.
- Guests of the property have access to the tennis courts and swimming pool at the resort.
- Apartment has outdoor dining table and chairs perfect for al fresco meals on the warm evenings in Portugal.
- Linen and towels provided (except beach towels)
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per bedroom unless previously arranged
- A damage deposit is required at balance payment – refunded after departure from the property
- Cots and high chairs, extra beds, extra maid service and food packs can be arranged – prices on request
- Check in 16.00 and check out 10.00 unless previously agreed
- Maid service daily except weekends and public holidays. Daily maid service does not include the cleaning of barbeques or washing up.
- Linen and towels changed twice a week during Premium and High periods and once a week during Mid and Low.
- Discounted rates for golf
- Emergency contact details for Management Company
- No pets allowed inside the property.
- No smoking.
The Algarve region
The Algarve has become a magnet for many holiday visitors. Huge numbers of visitors become bewitched by the area's charm and beauty. The Algarvean temperament adds much to the relaxed social atmosphere of the region. The local people are generally courteous and their natural hospitality and acceptance of foreign tourists lead to a cosmopolitan cultural ethos within the Portuguese society. Much to the relief of European visitors, many Portuguese people have an excellent command of English, particularly those working in the tourist industry. However, they appreciate it if visitors make an effort to converse in Portuguese. Surrounding area: Albufeira is often overlooked by tourists and Old Albufeira is actually a very pretty town. Its Moorish influence is easy to see in Minaret-inspired chimney pots and whitewashed buildings. It claims to have the largest sandy beach in the whole of the Algarve and the waters are particularly clean and unpolluted. The Portuguese love their fish and in Albufeira all fish is caught locally. We especially recommend the restaurants in this fishing town. Almancil offers a very varied picture. This town has become an important centre for providing support services to feed the needs of two nearby stylish well established holiday and rental developments: Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo.
Quinta do Lago
The town has many shops, banks, post office etc. and some of the finest restaurants in the Algarve are located within the area. Faro, the capital of the Algarve, was a sleepy provincial town twenty years ago but now has all the facilities of a modern European town with an attractive shopping area. The gateway to the Algarve can be deceptive from the outskirts. However the centre radiates from the old walled town with its delightful square and orange trees, church, museum and several excellent restaurants. Loule is situated 18 km (11m) north east of Faro. The weekly Saturday morning market is famous amongst the locals and holidaymakers. The market has an excellent selection of fruit and vegetables, along with fresh fish every day. You will often see artisans working brass, copper or clay in and about the streets of Loule - craft is still very active in this area. Olaho is very like a north African town beacuse the houses and the church are built in the shape of white cubes, sometimes two or three storeys high. Olaho's style owes very little to the influence of Moorish culture and is the result of modern trading links between its merchants and those of the North African coasts. Similar buildings can be found in Tunisia and Libya. The most attractive area of the city is the old part, although surrounded by more recent buildings. Fishing is still popular in Olaho but nothing like as important as in the past. We highly recommend a visit to all the above places during your stay in the Algarve!