Eastwood 1 Bedroom Condo
Condo | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
**In our own little way, with every confirmed booking, we will give a portion of our profit to the victims of the typhoon "Yolanda". Our prayers and love goes out to our fellow countrymen here in the Philippines.**
Cozy , clean, and fully furnished 1-bedroom apartment ideal for a couple or a single traveller. It is located in one of the most vibrant commercial hubs in Manila (Eastwood City) and is surrounded by shops, restaurants, and bars. The unit has one toilet and shower room with cold and hot water system and a full service kitchen with microwave oven, stove, refrigerator, dinner plates and cutlery. Cleaning service can be provided at a minimal fee and laundry service is available in laundromats within a few meters from the building. Both the bedroom and dining/living room areas are airconditioned. An LCD TV and entertainment system is provided along with cable TV service. Internet connection is not a problem, the apartment has Wifi and phone. The building has a small gym , sauna and a swimming pool on the 5th level, both available for your use. Your home away from home...:)
Since electricity is included in the daily rate, we would appreciate if the Air Conditioning (A/C) and all electrical appliances is turned off when you leave the unit. Please take care of the furnitures and equipments like your own. I would appreciate it :)
Looking forward in welcoming you in Manila :) RELAX and ENJOY your stay!
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Taxi cab|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Sauna, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (1), Dining seats for 1, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The Luzon region
Quezon City is Located on the island of Luzon, Quezon City is one of the cities that make up Metro Manila, the National Capital Region.
Area: 166.2 km²
Weather: 22°C, Wind SE at 0 km/h, 84%
The city is recognized as one of the richest cities in the Philippines and is also the largest one in Metro Manila. There are a lot of things to do and see in the city like historical places and landmarks, shopping malls, natural sheds and parks and also a wide variety of leisure spots. We will list here some of the places you might want to visit, so let's get started then.
Here's our list of Ten Places to Visit in Quezon City:
1. Quezon Memorial Circle – This is a very popular park among locals and at its center, you'll see a mausoleum that has the remains of Manuel L. Quezon (past Philippine President). A good place to jog in the morning, or take a walk in the afternoon and enjoy the atmosphere.
2. Mabuhay Rotonda – This was once known as “Welcome Rotonda” before it was changed into “Mabuhay Rotonda” in 90s. It was built in 1948 when Quezon City was declared the capital of the Philippines on July 17, 1948. A monument was also built to welcome people to the (past) capital city of the Philippines.
3. Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife – This place is commonly referred to as “Wildlife” and it's located just near the Quezon Memorial City and it has a zoological and botanical garden. This a good place to visit especially with your family. This park also has a with a man-made lagoon for boating activities .
4. La Mesa Eco Park – It is a beautiful 5 hectare park just on the outskirts of the city. A must see for people who'd like to get away from the chaos of the bustling city and just relax.
5. Santo Domingo Church – Santo Domingo church is a 400 year-old church that is home to the statue of Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary. A good place to visit to enjoy some old architecture or just send a prayer for a safe trip.
6. Hearts of Jesus and Mary Parish Church – It is a nice and quiet church near that is located in Brgy. West Triangle.
7. San Pedro Bautista – The church is one of the oldest churches in the city and even in the entire Philippines. Some say that the church houses the bones of San Pedro (St. Peter), the patron saint and there is also a catacomb in the basement of the church.
8. Museo ng Buhay Pilipino – The museum is a good places to visit if you want to learn a lot more about the Filipino culture. It also exhibits local furnishings and other stuff that were used by Filipinos in the past.
9. Tandang Sora Birth Site – The place was where the house of Melchora Aquino once stood. She is popularly known as “Tandang Sora” and she was officially adopted “Heroine of Quezon City”. A good place to visit to learn more about her.
10. Tomas Morato and Timog Avenue Tourist Belt Area – If you want to enjoy more modern stuff you should visit this place, There are a lot of restaurants, bars, clubs, and other retail and entertainment establishments. This is a great place to hang out with your friend while enjoying sumptuous food and live music.
Establishments within 2-Minute Walking from the Condo:
- 24-hour convenience stores: 7/Eleven, MiniStop (Shopwise, a complete grocery is only 5 minutes away by car or taxi)
- Numerous restaurants and bars
- Dance clubs
- Specialty boutiques and bookstores
- The Eastwood Mall and The Eastwood Cybermall
- Cinemas and entertainment centers
- Laundry services (free pick-up and delivery)
- Purified water refilling station (free pick-up and delivery)
- Fitness First Gym
- Day-care centers
- Spa or wellness centers, salons
- Medical clinics
- IBM, DELL and Citibank head offices
- Major Philippine banks
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
26 Dec 2013
"Right in the heart of Eastwood City, we enjoyed our stay"
My husband and I stayed here for a few nights and we really liked the place. It's clean, has WiFi, and situated in the heart of Eastwood City. The mall was just on ground level and a grocery stor… More
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card for your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Based in Philippines