About the home
Situated in the same alley next to our other two properties, this beautifully finished farmhouse present all the requirements for that relaxing and tranquil holiday in one of the most ideal areas of the village of Qala. Minutes away from the Gozo ferry terminal, this farmhouse is within reach to some of the most acclaimed restaurants and beaches on the island. Offering accommodation for up to 8 persons this property also enjoys picturesque country views. For a quiet country surrounding, this farmhouse is an ideal option.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Nearest amenities: 1km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|Rooms:||4 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 4 en suites|
|Furniture:||Single beds (6), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 8, Lounge seating for 8|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden|
Further details indoors:
Enter through the courtyard to the large sitting/TV room combined to the kitchen/dining area which makes it ideal to invite friends for a treat or party while reserving the sleeping quarters. A bedroom equipped with twin beds and en suite is also located on this floor, and a washing area is situated prior to the stairs leading to the upper levels. On the second floor, 3 bedrooms are located, all en suite and with windows overlooking the pool and bathing area. 2 are equipped with twin beds and 1 with a double bed and a cot, all of which newly furnished with that rustic touch.
Further details outdoors:
Upon entering the property, guests are welcomed in the courtyard where the pool and BBQ areas are placed.
Even if this farmhouse is booked for the dates that you require for your holiday, you can contact us as we have two further villas, nearby, of the same standard with similar facilities (see links to our other adverts at the bottom of this page). Please do not hesitate to contact us for any help or enquiries.
* Booking must be made by persons aged 18 years or over.
* He/she must have the authority to accept and do accept bookings on behalf of their party the terms of these booking conditions.
* All correspondence and documents are sent to the contact person indicated who is also responsible to us for all payments in respect of the bookings.
* Changes in booking are to be forwarded the earliest possible and are subject to acceptance and/or availability.
* 50% deposit of the total amount will be required to confirm the booking and is to be effected by not later then 7 days from the date of booking acceptance. Short notice bookings are normally accepted (if available), but may incur additional charges.
* Final payment of the remaining amount is to be settled upon arrival.
* Payments may be done through bank transfers or by cheques.
* Payments are to be effected by the agreed time. Late payments may incur the cancellation of the reservation without notice.
Additional Charges :
* Specific requirements and additional services are provided at an extra charge.
* Clients are requested to inform us during the booking process of any needs in order to comply to their requests in time.
* Last minute requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
* Cancellation must be provided in writing by mail, fax or e-mail. Oral cancellation by phone may not be accepted. Should booking be cancelled, the 50% deposit and additional charges will be retained as cancellation fee.
* Any damage to the property or chattels caused by guests will be charged to the person in charge or the guests/group.
* A security deposit or credit card imprint will be required on arrival.
The Island of Gozo region
Less than four miles north west of Malta the island of Gozo is only nine miles long and less than five miles at its widest point. Gozo is a world of it's own, a place to take a breath from the hectic world of today, a place to get in touch with another culture and different customs.
There is no other place where the people are more friendly than in Gozo. You will be immediately aware of the serene atmosphere of this beautiful island. Gozo has it all sun, sea, sand and history.
The Qala area
Go to Victoria to see the imposing Citadel. The Azure window and the inland sea cannot be missed. Feasts are on every weekend throughout the year in all of the villages.
The Gozitans are famous for their spectacular firework displays. Visit the prehistoric site in Xaghara, it is the only one of its kind in Europe. There is still a great tradition of lace making, knitting and filigree jewellery in Gozo but you have to visit Gozo glass in the craft centre at Dwejra to see just how truly detailed and beautiful the glass making here is.
There is a great nearby scuba diving school ask for Franco he is very friendly! There are many great restaurants in Gozo, try D Bar in Qala for a warm welcome, great fish and Twannys ravioli made by his mother!
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Ryanair, Easyjet, Air Malta. Ferry from Malta to Gozo or direct transfer to the villas. We would recommend Dolmen car hire. Feel free to contact us for any details or advice.
Activities near Qala
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|High Season||16 Jul 09||1 Oct 09||£ 980||£ 140||£ 140||Flexible|
|Low Season||1 Oct 09||1 Apr 10||£ 805||£ 115||£ 115||Flexible|
|Mid Season||1 Apr 10||1 Jul 10||£ 875||£ 125||£ 125||Flexible|
|High Season||1 Jul 10||1 Oct 10||£ 980||£ 140||£ 140||Flexible|
|Low Season||1 Oct 10||1 Apr 11||£ 805||£ 115||£ 115||Flexible|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
4 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Malta and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2008. This farmhouse has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.