Designer apt with views (62i)
other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
NOW WITH WIFI. Newly refurbished (May 2013), designer apartment that has been smartly furnished to a very modern and high standard. Overlooking the Med, mountains, swimming pools and gardens & only 10 minutes walk to centre of Puerto Banus and beach (3 min drive) walking distance to all amenities. This beautiful apartment is situated in the exclusive Senorio de Aloha complex, a 10 minute walk from the famous marina and beaches at Puerto Banus. It enjoys a spectacular panoramic view taking in both sea, mountains, Marbella and Puerto Banus from it 3 terraces. The apartment has two bedrooms and is well furnished with marble flooring; cable TV; air conditioning/heating; & secure underground parking. Each bedroom has a private bath/shower room and its own furnished terrace. There is a superior double bedroom and one twin bedroom. The lounge has a very comfortable three seater leather sofa and a one seater. The 3 seater converts to a sofa bed so can sleep 5 at a tight push. A new fully fitted kitchen is complete with microwave oven, cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, large fridge-freezer, iron & all necessary utensils. The complex itself has 3 swimming pools (complete with waterfalls), children's pools, a children's play area, paddle tennis & beautiful gardens. Senorio de Aloha is located close to many fabulous golf courses. When you come back from your day sightseeing, at the beach or on the course you can park your car and head out to the nightlife on foot . There are many fantastic restaurants beside the complex but you can also stroll down to the port for a fabulous and extensive choice of cuisine. If you still have any energy left you can hit the nightclubs but don't worry if that is not your scene as they are very discreet and they don't impose their existence to the non-clubber. Shopping: Designer shops such as Gucci, Versace, La Perla, Mango, Zara, are all represented but don't worry if all you want is a tee-shirt try Poco Loco, all tastes and budgets are catered for in Puerto Banus. El Corte Ingles is a large department store and is a mixture of our John Lewis, waitrose and Harrods, has to be seen to be believed. The new Marina Banus centre offers an excellent range of boutiques. Like most of Spain the shops don't close until 10pm so plenty of time to shop. Every Saturday at the Centro Plaza (next to the apartment) is a fabulous and huge market and is well worth a visit. The market is very busy with everything from plants & pottery to furniture & fashion. Please note, this apartment is not suitable for toddlers and young children due to the terrace railing risk.
Important! Onsite assistance
This property is managed by Inspirations Marbella, one of the largest and professional support teams in the area. This is an important consideration when deciding on booking privately owned accommodation.
There is nothing more comforting to know than that you have the help and support of a motivated team on-site in order that your holiday is the best ever!
Our professional, legal, customer service orientated management company are located in the area and are able to offer the following from pre to post rental with us:
1. On booking request you will receive a detailed email with all the information about the rental and how you pay, step-by-step.
2. On payment of the deposit you will receive email confirmation that your holiday is booked and further instructions.
3. You will be asked to fill out all your details, including flights and special requests to ensure that everything is covered.
4. At balance payment stage you will receive another email with further details on payment and more information and suggestions.
5. On payment you will receive a confirmation email with all the relevant details needed, including key collection, special requests etc.
6. At this point you can decide whether you want to take advantage of their professional transfer service from the airport direct to the property (in English, French, German, Spanish or Russian).
7. Or if you are hiring a car, a detailed travel itinerary will be sent by PDF email how to find their office to collect the keys.
8. They are able to offer varying services prior to your arrival welcome packs, hire of beds, cots, high-chairs etc, hire of PS2 or Xbox, mobile modem hire for your laptop, etc... Please ask!
9. The property will be clean and ready for your arrival, with all the power on, the water hot and anything you requested in place.
10. If you have any requirements whilst you are there, all the contact details and the office location is detailed for you.
11. For stays of 10 nights or more, you will be provided with a weekly clean + linen and towel change.
12. Finally on vacation, you will be instructed the outward procedure. The property will be cleaned, laundry attended to and checked.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
31 Aug 2013
Absolutely beautiful apartment in fabulous surroundings. Long walk from the apartment to the port not too bad going down but hilly on the way up. Taxi's were about 10 euros. Beware though DO NOT … More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:29 Aug 2014
Based in Spain
- 844 properties
- 567 properties
- Puerto Banus
- 557 properties
- Sitio de Calahonda
- 328 properties
- Marbella, Malaga
- 317 properties
- San Pedro de Alcantara
- 160 properties
- 130 properties
- 76 properties
- 74 properties
- 72 properties
- Mijas Pueblo
- 65 properties
- 40 properties
- 25 properties
- 19 properties
- 14 properties
- Atalaya Isdabe
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- Saladillo Benamara
- 8 properties
- 8 properties