Jardines de las Fuentes
Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
- Fully furnished to a high standard, with luxury furnishings and 3 private terraces.
- The apartment has a large living room and comfortably seats six people. Plasma TV and DVD Player are available for your pleasure. The living room leads out onto a terrace with 6 seater dining table and chairs.
- The dining area is large and spacious and has an attractive 6 seater wood dining table and chairs.
- Newly fitted modern fully equipped kitchen with a generous stock of crockery, utensils and glassware. Dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Master en-suite bedroom with super-king sized bed, two bed side tables and wall lights, a fitted cupboard with drawers and hanging space, plus a private lounge area and terrace.
-Two further double/twin bedrooms, one with a terrace.
-Two bathrooms with bath and shower, double sinks and both with separate toilets.
- Private gated community with remote control fob access to secure parking. Beautiful gardens with abundance of palm trees and colourful shrubs and flowers. Quiet location.
- Communal swimming pool with plenty of sun loungers.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Mistral 200 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga 60 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 12, Lounge seats for 6|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
The Costa del Sol region
Long a favourite destination, the Costa del Sol offers clean beaches and unbeatable sunshine. Torremolinos attracts a younger crowd, with sweeping beaches, shopping centres and thriving discos. Malaga offers more relaxed attractions such as Picasso’s birthplace and some of the best fish and seafood restaurants in the region, it also has a lively nightlife. Fuengirola is more family-friendly. There are plenty of watersports on offer, and pedal-boats for the family to enjoy.
Nerja boasts quieter coves within walking distance of its busier beaches. The town’s main attraction is the Cuevas de Nerja, a series of caverns which contain the world’s largest stalactite. Away from the coast lie the prehistoric dolmen caves at Antequera and the magnificent limestone gorge near El Chorro. Marbella is famous for its luxury, with an impressive old town and an array of upmarket bars and restaurants.
10 minute stroll into Puerto Banus Marina, for nightlife, bars, restaurants and shopping facilities. Watersports Nearby, Nearest Beach: 0.1 km.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
80% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- 1262 properties
- 861 properties
- Puerto Banus
- 569 properties
- Mijas Costa
- 476 properties
- 414 properties
- Marbella, Malaga
- 281 properties
- 222 properties
- 161 properties
- San Pedro de Alcantara
- 157 properties
- 129 properties
- 80 properties
- 71 properties
- Manilva Sabinillas
- 70 properties
- Casares Costa
- 45 properties
- 23 properties
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- Atalaya Isdabe
- 11 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties