Jardines de las Fuentes
About the home
- Fully furnished to a high standard, with luxury furnishings and 3 private terraces.
- The apartment has a large living room and comfortably seats six people. Plasma TV and DVD Player are available for your pleasure. The living room leads out onto a terrace with 6 seater dining table and chairs.
- The dining area is large and spacious and has an attractive 6 seater wood dining table and chairs.
- Newly fitted modern fully equipped kitchen with a generous stock of crockery, utensils and glassware. Dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Master en-suite bedroom with super-king sized bed, two bed side tables and wall lights, a fitted cupboard with drawers and hanging space, plus a private lounge area and terrace.
-Two further double/twin bedrooms, one with a terrace.
-Two bathrooms with bath and shower, double sinks and both with separate toilets.
- Private gated community with remote control fob access to secure parking. Beautiful gardens with abundance of palm trees and colourful shrubs and flowers. Quiet location.
- Communal swimming pool with plenty of sun loungers.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Mistral, 200m|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 1km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 family bathrooms|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seating for 12, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Please check with the advertiser regarding linen and towels|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
The Costa del Sol region
Long a favourite destination, the Costa del Sol offers clean beaches and unbeatable sunshine. Torremolinos attracts a younger crowd, with sweeping beaches, shopping centres and thriving discos. Malaga offers more relaxed attractions such as Picasso’s birthplace and some of the best fish and seafood restaurants in the region, it also has a lively nightlife. Fuengirola is more family-friendly. There are plenty of watersports on offer, and pedal-boats for the family to enjoy.
The Puerto Banus / Mistral Beach Club area
Nerja boasts quieter coves within walking distance of its busier beaches. The town’s main attraction is the Cuevas de Nerja, a series of caverns which contain the world’s largest stalactite. Away from the coast lie the prehistoric dolmen caves at Antequera and the magnificent limestone gorge near El Chorro. Marbella is famous for its luxury, with an impressive old town and an array of upmarket bars and restaurants.
10 minute stroll into Puerto Banus Marina, for nightlife, bars, restaurants and shopping facilities. Watersports Nearby, Nearest Beach: 0.1 km.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
How to get there
Airport: Malaga Airport: 60.0 km
Ferry: Cadiz: 65.0 km
To Malaga Airport
Many Care Hire companies are located at or near the airport.
For those people who will not be hiring a Car, we recommend that you either
A) Take the Local Bus from Malaga Airport to Puerto Banus, it is approximately 10 euros per person and runs from the Airport at regular intervals
B) A taxi is approxinmately 60 - 80 euros per car and again there are many taxis available, once you have arrived
Malaga Airport to our Apartment in Puerto Banus is approximately 45 mins Drive
Directions to Jardines de las Fuentes:
Full Details of how to get to our Apartment will be sent to you once booking has been confirmed
Activities near Puerto Banus
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Mid||13 Jan 13||1 Jun 13||£ 800||-||-||1 Week|
|High||1 Jun 13||15 Sep 13||£ 1200||-||-||1 Week|
|MID||15 Sep 13||1 Jan 14||£ 900||-||-||1 Week|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Holiday accommodation in Spain (16,417)