About the home
Ample of activities like sports, water sports, trekking, skiing and sightseeing for all ages!
1-5 mins to 5 world class golf courses. All amenities within easy reach. 5 mins drive to famous Puerto Banus and 6-10 mins to beaches.
5-10 mins drive takes you to beaches in Puerto Banus, The Golden Mile, San Pedro & Marbella Town. There are numerous beautiful white beaches with Cafes, restaurants, chirunguitos, & multiple water sport activities. You can also visit the luxury beach club at Nikki beach.
Superb location for golf as the villa is situated in the heart of the Golf Valley (Nueva Andalucia). It has within 2 - 5 mins driving, 5 world class & most popular golf courses - Los Naranjos, Las Brisas, Aloha Golf, La Dama de Noche (floodlit) & La Quinta. It´s a golfer´s paradise, with another 40 golf courses within an hours drive!
2 hours drive takes you to Sierra Nevada in Granada for skiing. You can be back by evening for a swim, or why not water sports in the Mediterranean sea!
10 mins to Marbella town. 10 mins to San Pedro Alcantara. 15 mins to La Canada, a huge shopping mall. 20 mins Istan. 20 mins to Benhavis, gastronomical centre of Costa del Sol. 30 mins to Estepona. 40 mins. to Gibraltar with access to North Africa. 1 hour to Ronda a historical city. 1 hr. to Tarifa with the Atlantic coast. 1 hr. to Seville. 1 hr. to Sotogrande. 2 hrs. to Granada with Alhambara palace, one of the wonders of the world and Sierra Nevada.
35 mins drive to Malaga international airport. Car hire is available at the airport & is recommended as it is nearly the same as taxi costs to & fro from Malaga airport. Besides you get a lot more out of your holiday with your own car! 45 mins to Gibraltar airport. 2 hours to Jerez airport. 2 hours to Granada airport.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Puerto Banus, 4km|
Nearest amenities: 1km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Jacuzzi / Hot tub, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||4 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 en suite and 3 shower rooms, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Double beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seating for 8, Lounge seating for 8|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
Living Rooms: Large and bright open lounge and dining area for 8 with 2 large sliding French doors opening out to the terrace with BBQ area. Beautiful high quality furniture with 42" LED Samsung TV with surround sound and Blue ray. Open log fireplace. Very cosy.
Bedroom 1 with 1 king size bed, can be separated to make twin beds. En-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 2 with queen size bed with en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 3 with twin beds with en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 4 with queen size bed with en-suite bathroom.
Bathrooms: Bathroom 1 en-suite with jacuzzi, walk in shower, wc. Hair dryer.
Bathroom 2 en-suite with walk in shower, wc. Hair dryer.
Bathroom 3 en-suite with walk in shower, 2 wash basins, wc. Hair dryer.
Bathroom 4 en-suite with walk in shower, wc. Hair dryer.
Further details outdoors:
- Small mature very quaint tropical garden with fruit trees. There is another small garden terrace with flowering trees & grape vines on the fourth level, accessed from the pool area. T
- Private lighted swimming pool area for guests only, with outside shower facility. The pool deck has 5 sun loungers with a beautiful sitting group.
- The middle terrace has BBQ area with a beautiful wrought iron dining table for 8 with a marble top and top quality comfortable armchairs. A matching sofa group besides a beautiful fountain. Enjoy al-fresco eating here with the breathtaking views over the Golf valley, the sea, La Concha mountain & the mountain range!
- Rentals are mainly from 1 week to a month.
- Changeover day: Usually Saturdays, but could be flexible depending on circumstances. Departing guests requested to vacate property by 11am. Occupancy by arriving guests from 4pm.
- English-speaking representative on hand to welcome, see off and answer any questions. If needed, can help with groceries before arrival on request.
- Cleaning before arrival & after departure. Extra cleaning can be provided at extra cost. Linen & towels are included. Pool & garden are maintained once a week during winter & twice during summer periods.
- Booking notes: 25% of the total amount paid at the time of booking (Non refundable). The balance to be paid 8 weeks before arrival plus 300GBP deposit (refundable within 4 weeks of departure minus any costs with receipts for breakages or damages)
- Accessibility: Unfortunately, unsuitable for guests requiring wheelchairs or having mobility problems due to 3 levels involving stairs. Guests are advised to have cars.
- The villa is a holiday home for adults and children alike. Sorry, but no pets please. Smoking not allowed inside the house. Please respect this as we have family members with allergy problems.
The Costa del Sol region
- Costa del Sol´s mild climate is the main attraction – visitors and residents alike can enjoy the beaches, as well as alfresco dining plus a wide variety of outdoor activities, all year round. It has beautiful golden beaches, long palm lined promenades, picturesque small villages with white houses covered with bougainvillea, elegant marinas, spectacular luxury yatches in Puerto Banus,glamorous nightclubs e.t.c. e.t.c.
- Many activities for children at Funny Beach about 15 mins. drive,
- Water Park at Fuengirola 30mins away,
- Sea life at Benalmadena 35 mins away.
- Selwo safari park 20 mins away plus a choice of other activities like horse riding, go-carting, hobby workshops etc, etc.
- For adults there is trekking, water sports, visits to cultural places like the Picasso Museum in Malaga or the many historical cities within a radius of 2 hours driving.
- 10 mins to Marbella town.
- 10 mins to San Pedro Alcantara.
- 15 mins to La Canada, a huge shopping mall.
- 20 mins Istan.
- 20 mins to Benhavis, gastronomical centre of Costa del Sol.
- 30 mins to Estepona.
- 40 mins. to Gibraltar with access to North Africa.
- 1 hour to Ronda a historical city.
- 1 hr. to Tarifa with the Atlantic coast.
- 1 hr. to Seville.
- 1 hr. to Sotogrande.
- 2 hrs. to Granada with Alhambara palace, one of the wonders of the world
- 2 hrs. to Sierra Blanca and skiing on the glaciers.
The Puerto Banus area
- The dazzling Puerto Banus with it's enchanting night life, fantastic designers boutiques, gourmet restaurants with their multinational cuisine is only 5 mins drive away.
- You can shop at the exclusive El Corte Ingles, the Carrefour or the Centro Plaza all within 4 -5 mins driving.
- So are the bank, pharmacies, supermarkets and a multitude of restaurants & cafes. In short, you will not be at a loss to to keep yourselves busy and having a real fun time!
- Every Saturday there is a market held near the local bullring where you can bargain shop for clothes, shoes, leather articles, souvenirs, fruits, vegetables etc.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
- Fly to Malaga - Puerto Banus is just 45 km from the airport, i.e. 35mins drive.
- Cheap flights available by www.ryanair.com, www.easyjet.co.uk to Malaga airport.
- Car hire available from www.premiercarhire.co.uk, www.goldcar.com. A number of different companies have their offices in the Airport building for on spot hire. Cheaper rates if booked in advance.
- Local buses run regularly between the airport and the town.
Activities near Puerto Banus
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Peak season||15 Jun 13||15 Sep 13||€ 2900||-||-||1 Week|
|Low season||15 Sep 13||15 Dec 13||€ 2000||-||-||1 Night|
|Peak season||15 Dec 13||12 Jan 14||€ 2900||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Payments preferably by IBAN. Currency GBP. Details at the time of booking.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
1 year listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Sweden and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This villa has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Holiday homes in Spain (15,686)