About the home
This large house was originally 2 houses which have been converted into one large house. The ground floor has two living areas, dining room, large kitchen. There are two separate staircases, each leads to two bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, one with a bath. There are two master bedrooms and two smalled rooms, one with twin beds and the other with a double sofa bed. The basement has a bar with games room. This house has been furnished to a high standard it includes bang & olufsen sound system throughout the living area, sky and german satelite tv, blueray dvd, xbox 360.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Camp de Mar, 5km|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Nearest amenities: 1km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Jacuzzi / Hot tub, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||4 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 3 en suites, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seating for 18, Lounge seating for 10|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details outdoors:
On the top floor is the roof terrace which has stunning sea and sunset views with a jacuzzi, sun loungers and outdoor sofas. The large downstairs terraces have outdoor dining table and 6 chairs, seating area, and sunloungers around the splash pool. The front terrace offers more sea views. There is a another terrace at the rear of the house, with another outdoor dining table which seats 6 people with a BBQ.
Changeover day is flexible depending on availability.
Please note that this is a no smoking house and smoking is not permitted inside the property.
Prices are for the property per week in GBP Sterling.
A 25% deposit is required to reserve the booking. The remaining 75% is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. 1000GBP refundable damage deposit will also be required which will be returned returned within seven days of departure, following inspection of the house.
The Mallorca/Majorca region
Mallorca has an ideal climate for holidaymaker's with very little rain and average temperatures generally staying comfortably under 86°f (30°c) even in the height of summer making it ideal for those wanting to avoid extreme weather. Averaging 300 days sun a year. Mallorca remains nice in the spring and even into autumn. In fact the temperature throughout the winter rarely drops below 50°f (10°c) and humidity remains around 70% throughout the year.
The Puerto Andratx / La Mola area
Every Wednesday morning is the popular market in nearby Andratx village (5 kms).
Port Andratx and all this magnificent working fishing Port has to offer, A choice of mouth watering Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Indian, Thai, French, German and of course Mediterranean Cuisine on your doorstep. The best fresh fish in Europe is available directly from the fishing boats daily. Every Wednesday, 5 kms away, is the popular Andratx market where you can buy anything from fresh Mallorquian produce to souvenirs. Several golf courses and beaches are located in the nearby area. Santa Ponsa with its country club and 3 golf courses is a 15 minute drive.
Port Andratx has wonderful walking opportunities amongst beautiful scenery with stunning views of the island. Mallorca is also very popular with cyclists and is often used as a pre training destination before the tour de France. There is also scuba diving, snorkelling, hiking, rock-climbing, fishing and excursions available. The nature reserve of the island of Dragonera is worth a visit.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
* Fly to Palma de Mallorca airport
* Port Andratx is a 30 minute drive from the airport
* Andratx is very easy to find as it is signposted from the airport
* Car hire is available from Avance Car Hire who are based on the island, website: http://www.avancecarrental.com/
Activities near Puerto Andratx
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|15 Mar 13||29 Mar 13||€ 2100||-||-||1 Week|
|29 Mar 13||15 Apr 13||€ 2300||-||-||1 Week|
|15 Apr 13||26 May 13||€ 2100||-||-||1 Week|
|26 May 13||20 Jul 13||€ 2400||-||-||1 Week|
|20 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||€ 3000||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||€ 2300||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||€ 2100||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Nov 13||28 Feb 14||€ 1800||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Prices are for the property per week in Euros.
A 25% deposit is required to reserve the booking. The remaining 75% is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. There will also be a refundable damage deposit due on arrival.
The standard cleaning and laundry service is carried out at the end of your stay which is included in the rental cost. If you require any further assistance it is available at an extra cost upon request. Towels and all linen is included.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
1 year listed
You are contacting
Anthea De Freitas
The owner is based in Spain and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This townhouse has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Townhouse A in Puerto Andratx, Balearic Islands
Townhouse C in Puerto Andratx, Balearic Islands
Townhouse B in Puerto Andratx, Balearic Islands