About the home
Absolutely stunning, Mediterranean style, spacious holiday villa in a fantastic location on the seafront, right in the heart of Protaras. The famous, extremely popular Fig Tree Bay is just a 1-minute walk away.
This huge villa is comfortable, roomy, spacious and airy. Shops and restaurants are just a short walk away.
Level one - Downstairs:
* Basement -
Level two - downstairs
* Bedroom 1 with 2 bunk beds and an en-suite shower room
Level three - ground floor
* Kitchen with all mod cons
* Dining area seating 8
* Sitting room area with leather sofas and rattan style furniture
* Huge lawned garden leading down to the sea
Level four - upstairs:
* Living room with DVD/satellite TV/stereo system/wireless Internet and shower room
* Guest bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom
Level five - upstairs
* 5 en-suite bedrooms - 4 with king-size beds and 1 with 2 small double beds. All of them are en-suite and one of the front bedrooms has its own luxurious en-suite jacuzzi bath so you can have a bath and at the same time, enjoy the fabulous sea views outside.
This tastefully decorated spacious villa really is as luxurious as it gets with its high-quality marble finishes in the bathrooms.
* Garage with covered parking for 2 cars
* Stone-clad barbecue
* Huge garden (lawned area about 1000 m2 in size) with hibiscus trees and date trees
* Sea at the end of the garden (the end of the garden is literally about 10 metres from the sea)
* Fabulous, unblocked sea views
This property is close to the fabulous Fig Tree Bay beach, with its gently sloping fine sand and turquoise-coloured water, which is just around the corner from the villa, an absolute paradise for beach lovers, families and watersports enthusiasts.
The main Protaras strip is just a leisurely 7-minute walk away, with its abundance of restaurants, bars and shops plus its lively nightlife (it also has 2 nightclubs). Water-skiing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, para-sailing, banana boat rides, windsurfing, etc. as well as horse-riding are all available nearby.
There is also a nice children's playground right on top of the sea just down the road from the villa.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 12, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Bay below villa, 100m|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 300m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||6 Bedrooms, 12 bathrooms of which 4 family bathrooms, 5 en suites and 3 shower rooms|
|Furniture:||Single beds (4), Double beds (4), Cots (2), Dining seating for 8, Lounge seating for 10|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
* 6 bedrooms including 4 king size beds, 2 double beds and bunk beds and all bedrooms have luxurious, private en-suite bathrooms, 1 of which also includes a jacuzzi bath with a wonderful sea view
* a cosy en-suite living room with sofas, satellite TV (including Sky TV), DVD player, stereo system and wireless Internet
* luxuriously furnished, fully-equipped open-plan kitchen (with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge-freezer, high-tech electric oven/hob, toaster, crockery and cutlery, iron and ironing board),
* dining room and large, well-furnished sitting room with sumptuous leather sofas with fabulous sea views,
* air-conditioning throughout,
* full central heating for wintertime,
* linen and towels supplied,
* weekly maid service,
* cots and a high chair,
* welcome pack upon arrival
* extra cleaning service available upon request
* free wireless Internet access and free Sky TV
* 1 minute walk from the famous, extremely popular Fig Tree Bay
* 20 m to the bay below from the end of the garden
Further details outdoors:
* veranda with outdoor furniture,
* garage with parking space for 2 cars,
* landscaped garden with grass and shrubs, equipped with garden furniture (sun loungers and a picnic table),
the end of which is literally 20 metres away from the sea,
* stone-clad barbecue for al fresco dining.
Welcome pack provided on arrival.
Smoking is not permitted inside the villa but guests are welcome to smoke outside on the veranda.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR POLICY IS NOT TO RENT OUT THIS PROPERTY TO GROUPS OF SINGLE PERSONS AGED 19 AND UNDER.
Free wireless Internet access
Free Sky TV, including films, channels for the kids (Disney channel, Cartoon Network, etc.)
NB: Air-conditioning is included up to 500 kWh units per week. A meter reading will be taken and any extra kWh units over and above 500 kWh units per week will be charged at 0.30 euro per kWh unit. This sum will be taken out of the security deposit.
* Refundable breakage deposit of 150 euros required.
* A deposit of 25% of the total rent will be required in order to reserve the villa and the balance will be payable 8 weeks prior to your arrival at the villa.
* Cot and high chair available for 35 euros for the duration of your stay
* Free wireless Internet access
* Sky TV
The Famagusta region
The Famagusta region has long stretches of very clean beaches with golden sand. It stretches from Turkish-occupied Famagusta all the way to Ayia Napa.
The Protaras area is very popular with holidaymakers and particularly with beach lovers because life is just one long holiday down there in the summer.
You can enjoy a leisurely long breakfast, taking in the spectacular sea views and then either lounge around by the pool all day or better still, head for gorgeous Fig Tree Bay and enjoy the amazing beauty which nature has provided us with - the golden sand and crystal clear turquoise coloured sea. You can feast on the delicious Cypriot cuisine - try the fish or meat meze - an array of a multitude of tasty local dishes and then head back to the beach.
Then you can freshen up and head out to the main Protaras strip to continue a wonderful night full of fun and relaxation. Here you will find that the locals are very child-friendly so you can enjoy dinner and a few drinks in the company of your children and even a bit of karaoke if you're feeling musically inspired!
The Protaras / Fig Tree Bay area
Protaras is basically a beach resort, a centre for relaxation. It is ideal for beach lovers and families. You can take the kids fishing or crabbing (it is fun to feed the crabs some bread near the bottom of the garden and then watch them scurrying about trying to carry it under one arm!!).
There are plenty of water sports near the villa, including jet-skiing, paragliding, banana boats, speed boat hire, pedalos, catamarans, etc. or you can take a leisurely boat trip towards Famagusta or Cape Greco.
Swimming, snorkelling and fishing are of course also very popular ways to spend your time.
If you are a little bit more daring, you can also learn to dive and perhaps take a PADI course to get your certificate. There is also a ranch where you can do horse riding about a 2-minute drive away from the villa.
For bon viveurs, there is also a lot of food, glorious food! Try Cyprus' excellent meat and fish meze as well as a wide range of European and local dishes.
Protaras also has an aquarium, water park and sound and light show.
Protaras is a great place to relax and unwind all day and all night long. At this villa, it is fantastic to wake up to the fantastic, breathtaking views and to have breakfast in the garden and then you can spend the day in the beautiful, crystal clear water of Fig Tree Bay, taking a leisurely break to have some fresh fish and ice-cold beer at Zefkas restaurant on Fig Tree Bay and then at night time, you can head off the main Protaras strip, about a 7-minute walk away for a relaxing dinner at one of the many excellent restaurants or a lively night out at one of the multitude of (child-friendly) bars.
Quite simply, Protaras is a summer paradise!!
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Fly to Larnaca airport, which is a 45-minute drive away from the apartment.
A taxi transfer to the apartments will cost 55 Euro one way for 4 persons and then 10 euros for each extra person one way. Please note that there is a 10 euro surcharge each way for flights between 8.30 pm and 6 am. Minibus transfers are also available for larger groups of people.
Cheap flights available from www.fantasticgreece.com
You can also try Easyjet, Monarch, Ryanair, Thomsonfly, Thomas Cook airlines, etc. Check out Cyprus Airways and British Airways too. Aegean Airlines and Olympic Airways have also been advertising good deals recently.
For car hire, try Economy Car Rentals or Sixt Car Hire.
Activities near Protaras
24 Apr 2012
The villa was according its description, the owner have supply us with table extention , highchairs and cots for 2 infants.
The rooms are nice & big with ensuit bedrooms.
We were 9 adults and 5 kids and enjoyed our stay in the vila.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 12|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|April||1 Apr 13||1 May 13||€ 1050||€ 150||€ 150||3 Nights|
|May||1 May 13||1 Jun 13||€ 1050||€ 150||€ 150||3 Nights|
|June||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||€ 1750||€ 250||€ 250||3 Nights|
|July||1 Jul 13||1 Aug 13||€ 2450||€ 350||€ 350||3 Nights|
|August||1 Aug 13||1 Sep 13||€ 3150||€ 450||€ 450||3 Nights|
|September||1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||€ 1750||€ 250||€ 250||3 Nights|
|October||1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||€ 1260||€ 180||€ 180||3 Nights|
|November-March||1 Nov 13||1 Apr 14||€ 1050||€ 150||€ 150||3 Nights|
|April||1 Apr 14||1 May 14||€ 1400||€ 200||€ 200||3 Nights|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Extra maid service available at an extra cost - ask the owner for details.
Baby cot and high chair also available for 35 euros for the duration of your stay.
Free Sky and Nova TVBook
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Buena Vista villa in Protaras, Cyprus
Eternity Apartment in Protaras, Cyprus
Paradise holiday apartment in Protaras, Cyprus