Villa | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 12
Absolutely stunning, Mediterranean style, spacious holiday villa in a fantastic location on the seafront, right in the heart of Protaras. The famous, extremely popular Fig Tree Bay is just a 1-minute walk away.
This huge villa is comfortable, roomy, spacious and airy. Shops and restaurants are just a short walk away.
Level one - Downstairs:
* Basement -
Level two - downstairs
* Bedroom 1 with 2 bunk beds and an en-suite shower room
Level three - ground floor
* Kitchen with all mod cons
* Dining area seating 8
* Sitting room area with leather sofas and rattan style furniture
* Huge lawned garden leading down to the sea
Level four - upstairs:
* Living room with DVD/satellite TV/stereo system/wireless Internet and shower room
* Guest bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom
Level five - upstairs
* 5 en-suite bedrooms - 4 with king-size beds and 1 with 2 small double beds. All of them are en-suite and one of the front bedrooms has its own luxurious en-suite jacuzzi bath so you can have a bath and at the same time, enjoy the fabulous sea views outside.
This tastefully decorated spacious villa really is as luxurious as it gets with its high-quality marble finishes in the bathrooms.
* Garage with covered parking for 2 cars
* Stone-clad barbecue
* Huge garden (lawned area about 1000 m2 in size) with hibiscus trees and date trees
* Sea at the end of the garden (the end of the garden is literally about 10 metres from the sea)
* Fabulous, unblocked sea views
This property is close to the fabulous Fig Tree Bay beach, with its gently sloping fine sand and turquoise-coloured water, which is just around the corner from the villa, an absolute paradise for beach lovers, families and watersports enthusiasts.
The main Protaras strip is just a leisurely 7-minute walk away, with its abundance of restaurants, bars and shops plus its lively nightlife (it also has 2 nightclubs). Water-skiing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, para-sailing, banana boat rides, windsurfing, etc. as well as horse-riding are all available nearby.
There is also a nice children's playground right on top of the sea just down the road from the villa.
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Bay below villa 100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Larnaca 90 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms of which 4 Family bathrooms, 5 En suites and 3 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (4), Cots (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
* 6 bedrooms including 4 king size beds, 2 double beds and bunk beds and all bedrooms have luxurious, private en-suite bathrooms, 1 of which also includes a jacuzzi bath with a wonderful sea view
* a cosy en-suite living room with sofas, satellite TV (including Sky TV), DVD player, stereo system and wireless Internet
* luxuriously furnished, fully-equipped open-plan kitchen (with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge-freezer, high-tech electric oven/hob, toaster, crockery and cutlery, iron and ironing board),
* dining room and large, well-furnished sitting room with sumptuous leather sofas with fabulous sea views,
* air-conditioning throughout,
* full central heating for wintertime,
* linen and towels supplied,
* weekly maid service,
* cots and a high chair,
* welcome pack upon arrival
* extra cleaning service available upon request
* free wireless Internet access and free Sky TV
* 1 minute walk from the famous, extremely popular Fig Tree Bay
* 20 m to the bay below from the end of the garden
|Further details outdoors|
* veranda with outdoor furniture,
* garage with parking space for 2 cars,
* landscaped garden with grass and shrubs, equipped with garden furniture (sun loungers and a picnic table),
the end of which is literally 20 metres away from the sea,
* stone-clad barbecue for al fresco dining.
Welcome pack provided on arrival.
Smoking is not permitted inside the villa but guests are welcome to smoke outside on the veranda.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR POLICY IS NOT TO RENT OUT THIS PROPERTY TO GROUPS OF SINGLE PERSONS AGED 19 AND UNDER.
Free wireless Internet access
Free Sky TV, including films, channels for the kids (Disney channel, Cartoon Network, etc.)
NB: Air-conditioning is included up to 500 kWh units per week. A meter reading will be taken and any extra kWh units over and above 500 kWh units per week will be charged at 0.30 euro per kWh unit. This sum will be taken out of the security deposit.
The Famagusta region
The Famagusta region has long stretches of very clean beaches with golden sand. It stretches from Turkish-occupied Famagusta all the way to Ayia Napa.
The Protaras area is very popular with holidaymakers and particularly with beach lovers because life is just one long holiday down there in the summer.
You can enjoy a leisurely long breakfast, taking in the spectacular sea views and then either lounge around by the pool all day or better still, head for gorgeous Fig Tree Bay and enjoy the amazing beauty which nature has provided us with - the golden sand and crystal clear turquoise coloured sea. You can feast on the delicious Cypriot cuisine - try the fish or meat meze - an array of a multitude of tasty local dishes and then head back to the beach.
Then you can freshen up and head out to the main Protaras strip to continue a wonderful night full of fun and relaxation. Here you will find that the locals are very child-friendly so you can enjoy dinner and a few drinks in the company of your children and even a bit of karaoke if you're feeling musically inspired!
Protaras is basically a beach resort, a centre for relaxation. It is ideal for beach lovers and families. You can take the kids fishing or crabbing (it is fun to feed the crabs some bread near the bottom of the garden and then watch them scurrying about trying to carry it under one arm!!).
There are plenty of water sports near the villa, including jet-skiing, paragliding, banana boats, speed boat hire, pedalos, catamarans, etc. or you can take a leisurely boat trip towards Famagusta or Cape Greco.
Swimming, snorkelling and fishing are of course also very popular ways to spend your time.
If you are a little bit more daring, you can also learn to dive and perhaps take a PADI course to get your certificate. There is also a ranch where you can do horse riding about a 2-minute drive away from the villa.
For bon viveurs, there is also a lot of food, glorious food! Try Cyprus' excellent meat and fish meze as well as a wide range of European and local dishes.
Protaras also has an aquarium, water park and sound and light show.
Protaras is a great place to relax and unwind all day and all night long. At this villa, it is fantastic to wake up to the fantastic, breathtaking views and to have breakfast in the garden and then you can spend the day in the beautiful, crystal clear water of Fig Tree Bay, taking a leisurely break to have some fresh fish and ice-cold beer at Zefkas restaurant on Fig Tree Bay and then at night time, you can head off the main Protaras strip, about a 7-minute walk away for a relaxing dinner at one of the many excellent restaurants or a lively night out at one of the multitude of (child-friendly) bars.
Quite simply, Protaras is a summer paradise!!