About the home
- Orestiada boasts its own PRIVATE POOL surrounded by a spacious patio with a traditional outdoor BBQ and fencing all around to provide the ultimate in privacy and safety for our guests and their children.
- Wi Fi INTERNET ACCESS
- COT, HIGH CHAIR & STAIRGATE available
- The villa is furnished to a very modern and high standard.
-- The rooms are well equipped with built in wardrobes and a safe for added security of your private possessions.
- The modern kitchen and lounge provide all you require for a complete self catering holiday.
- Golden Coast and Sirena Bay are only a short walk. Pernera is 5 mins walk and Protaras a max of 10 mins by car or bus.
- PS2 with a variety of games to keep you and the kids entertained at night.
- Modern MARINA with daily boat trips
- Near to restaurants, shops and SHALLOW beaches
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Golden Coast, 500m|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 200m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pools:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Shared outdoor pool (heated)|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (2), Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Shared outdoor pool (heated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
- The interior of the villa has been designed to provide all our guests with the ultimate in luxury and home comforts from the luxurious leather settees to the modern art on the walls.
- The open plan design provides maximum use of the space available and provides the perfect setting for the perfect relaxing holiday.
- Ideal for families as the back door leads onto the patio and pool area so you can keep a watchful eye on the children.
- The villa is surrounded by a perimeter wall and complimented with a privacy fence to the sides and rear.
- The front of the villa has wrought iron gates leading to the double fronted doors and to the driveway where you can park your car.
- To the right of the villa there is a secure access gate leading from the drive to the pool area. The gate has been fitted with latches/bolts on both sides at a height to prevent children "escaping" and interrupting your swimming or sunbathing!
- The lounge provides all you would want throughout the day and night and of course the open plan design allows you to watch over the children.
- As you wander upstairs each room has been fitted out with modern furniture, paintings and wardrobes and the bathroom is superbly finished in typical Mediterranean style with fully tiled walls and floor.
- The master bedroom has a king size bed with floor to ceiling wardrobes, mirror and access to the front balcony.
- Bedroom 2 has 2 x single beds with a bedside cabinet and lamp, mirror and floor to ceiling wardrobes with a SAFE to keep your personal belongings secure.
- Bedroom 3 is as bedroom 2 but without a safe.
- Downstairs has a washroom complete with toilet and basin.
- Open plan lounge/dining room
- All windows have black out blinds fitted
- All rooms have air conditioning (heating in off season)
- Cooler bags/boxes available for beach or picnic trips
- PS2, DVDs and books
- Safe in bedroom
- Modern furniture and decor
- Downstairs WC and sink
-1st floor bathroom with shower
- Leather settees/sofa beds
- LCD TV Screen
- Full compliment of kitchen utensils including plastic plates etc for use by the children and/or pool area.
- Childrens cot complete with bedding and high chair available as well as baby cutlery, plates etc. Child safety gate fitted as standard. Plastic child proof socket plugs available
Further details outdoors:
- The villa is located in the heart of a private estate just outside Pernera. We specifically chose this villa and the location as it is a corner site and therefore not closed in or by other villas.
- The pool area is ideal for all guests to sunbathe, swim and relax using the modern garden furniture.
- The front of the villa has decorative metal railings and gateway where you can safely park your car. The sides and rear of the building have a wall and fencing which provides as much privacy as possible.
- Once in the driveway there is a sidegate which leads into the pool and patio area. This has been designed for both privacy and security. Once the gate is closed you can relax as your children will not be able to run out into the street or go on walkabouts (gate has a push bolt on at adult head height).
- You can cool down in the pool, sit under the umbrella or take advantage of the external shower.
- The pool area is also accessed via the back door located in the kitchen area.
- Outdoor shower
- Large traditional brick Cypriot BBQ
- Large patio area surrounding the pool
- High fence with side gate for ultimate privacy and security
- Large outdoor table, chairs and umbrella for eating drinking and relaxing day or night
- Private drive for parking your car
- High chair, travel cot and stair gate can be provided for babies/young children
- Welcome pack can be provided at a cost of £15.00
- FREE "meet & greet" service provided
- Insurance waiver premium of £50.00 to be paid in leiu of security deposit
- English maintenance company
- Pool cleaned regularly
- Bed and bathroom linen provided and changed weekly
- Sunbathing towels can be provided. Please do not use internal towels for external use.
- We can arrange transfers to and from either Larnaca or Paphos airports at very reasonable rates.
- 10% deposit required at the time of booking.
- Balance due 8 weeks before arrival
- There is a £50.00 insurance waiver premium which will be added to the final invoice
The Famagusta region
- Situated on the South East coast the town of Famagusta remains the cultural centre of the region. The town is full of shops, restaurants, churches and other places of historical interest.The church of Paralimni is used by many people to hold their wedding ceremonies - Have a walk up and enjoy the spectacular sea views, if you can be bothered to climb the 160+ steps to the top!!
- Famagusta is near to the border of North and South Cyprus so a visit to the "Ghost Town" would be recommended. Please note you may need to take out extra insurance to cover as you are "crossing the border"
- The area has grown rapidly in recent years and provides an excellent holiday location for both young and old, with numerous bars, restaurants and shops. The area is 20 mins from Ayia Napa which is home to the famous WaterPark - a must visit on your holiday.
-There are numerous beaches and coves, some quiet ie Sirena Bay and some very busy ie Fig Tree Bay. Water sports are available at regular spots along the coast.
The Protaras / Pernera area
- Famugasta " Ghost Town" - Recommend a visit - Historical Value!
- Paralimni - Old Town - Full of traditional Cypriot culture and buildings of interest. Home to 3 large supermarkets including Orphanides which is only 5 mins drive by car.
- Protaras - the ideal location for those who want a lively night out. Strewn with bars, restaurants and shops.
- Pernera - A mini Protaras with enough to provide the traditional nightlife.
- And finally, the villa!
* Located 5 mins walk from the Golden Coast Hotel and Marina.
* Walking distance to Pernera (5 mins)
* 5 mins walk to local supermarket and restaurants
* Near to bus stop for travel to Paralimni, Protaras and Ayia Napa.
* Quiet, secluded and private estate which we hand-picked because of its superb location.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
There are always special prices available on the website for flights to Cyprus.
Although Larnaca Airport is the nearest to the villa (45 mins) the motorway is quiet enough for a pleasant drive down from Paphos (90 mins).
Car hire is available at either'airport although we recommend booking in advance.
Taxi transfers are also readily available and we can arrange or visit www.grabthatcab.com for a competitive and reliable service.
Activities near Protaras
Tennis in town
Beach or lakeside relaxation
30 May 2013
An absolutely fabulous villa, has everything you could want. Much more spacious than the photographs showed prior to our stay. The pictures really didn't do it justice! Stayed with a large... more
Thank you very much for your comments particularly regarding the photographs. We are looking to update our pictures to give a greater appreciation of what is on offer at the villa and the surrounding... more
26 Nov 2012
We were an extended family of 7 that stayed in this villa 17-31st october 2012. The villa had everything you needed for a good holiday. The villa itself is well located. A short walk to shops and... more
29 Oct 2012
Beautiful house, very well equiped. We enjoyed the private pool every day .Ideal location so near beaches, restaurants and pubs.
Great to be met at the airport on arrival by a very pleasant and helpful driver.
Fantastic bus service and so cheap.
Best food at the Well Inn.
We hope to return again to the same place one day.!
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1 May 11||1 Jun 11||£ 525||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 11||1 Jul 11||£ 630||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jul 11||31 Aug 11||£ 735||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Nov 11||1 Apr 12||£ 420||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Apr 12||1 May 12||£ 578||-||-||1 Week|
|1 May 12||1 Jun 12||£ 630||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 12||1 Jul 12||£ 735||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jul 12||1 Sep 12||£ 840||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Sep 12||1 Oct 12||£ 735||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Oct 12||1 Nov 12||£ 578||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Nov 12||1 Jan 13||£ 420||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jan 13||1 Apr 13||£ 420||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Apr 13||1 May 13||£ 578||-||-||1 Week|
|1 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 630||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||£ 735||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||£ 840||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||£ 735||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||£ 578||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Nov 13||1 Dec 13||£ 525||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Dec 13||1 Jan 14||£ 420||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jan 14||1 Apr 14||£ 420||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Apr 14||1 May 14||£ 525||-||-||1 Week|
|1 May 14||1 Jun 14||£ 578||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 14||1 Jul 14||£ 630||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jul 14||1 Sep 14||£ 735||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Sep 14||1 Oct 14||£ 630||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Oct 14||31 Oct 14||£ 578||-||-||1 Week|
|2 Nov 14||1 Jan 15||£ 420||-||-||1 Week|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
10% non refundable deposit required on booking
Balance due 8 weeks before arrival
£50 insurance waiver premium fee required.
Baby equipment ie Cot, high chair available for hire.
Welcome pack available at cost of £15.00
Airport transfers to and from the villa can be arranged. Payable locally.Book
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here