Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Lemon Tree Villa is located just two minutes' walk from the beach, on the outskirts of Pernera. Quiet and peaceful, yet only fifteen minutes from the livelier part of the town. The villa is on the main bus route between Paralimni and Ayia Napa via Protaras and has easy access to all amenities, with several small supermarkets nearby. There are excellent local restaurants and bars, a few minutes away including “Pinia” which serves traditional Cyprus fare and is a ten minute walk away. Anais Bay with water sports and Kalamis restaurant is just a ten minutes walk. There are further beaches nearby at Crystal Springs Hotel and Gold Coast Hotel.
The villa benefits from its own private pool, with a shallow end and outside shower, perfect for children. Leading from two of the bedrooms is a spacious balcony, furnished with a table and chairs, ideal for breakfast in the early morning sun or for evening drinks..
With one double with en suite facilities, and two twin bedrooms, the villa is ideal for families. Plentiful attractions in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
Downstairs, the spacious lounge, dining and kitchen areas are open plan and tastefully furnished, with an outside barbeque/sink and large awning for alfresco eating.
Beach or poolside, quiet or lively, self-catering or eating out, Lemon Tree Villa has it all.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Sirena Bay 200 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Larnaca 42 km, Nearest railway: No rail links|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, Video player, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
• The kitchen is finished with light oak units and includes two fridge/freezers.
• Liquidiser and hand held processor.
• Air conditioning/warm air in every room. Three kilowatt wall mounted electric fire in Lounge.
• Tastefully furnished with original paintings throughout. Radio/CD player.
• Satellite TV gives you film channel, BBC news, cartoon channel. Uk sport available in local bars.
• All leather suite and glass topped dining table.
• Cots and highchairs and extra Z-bed available on request.
A white bath towel and hand towel per guest for use in the property is provided. Please bring your own Beach Towels.
|Further details outdoors|
• Decorative garden areas with shrubs and trees.
• South facing balcony with table and six chairs.
• Permanent BBQ, sink with Hot and Cold Water and lighting.
• Privacy fencing all round. Pool side hot and cold power shower .
• Awning 6m x 3m to provide shade and outside dining area.
• Large table with six chairs, two lounger chairs and four sunbeds.
• External lighting and pool light.
• A £250 non refundable initial payment is required to secure your booking
• Balance of rental payment is due 8 weeks prior to your holiday, plus a security deposit of £300 to cover any damages, breakages, or inventory losses. This will be refunded within 14 days of the completion of letting, less any deduction for damages.
• Meet and Greet, & Welcome Pack provided by a very friendly English couple living on the complex.
• Larger communal pool and toilet block on the complex of 40 individual properties.
• Large local supermarket and Lidl five minutes by bus or car.
Bus service in season every fifteen minutes.
The Famagusta region
• The quiet curve of Serena Bay is one of many sandy beaches stretching between the border with Northern Cyprus at Famagusta Point and the ever-popular attractions of Ayia Napa, now developed to attract families and wedding parties, rather than stag and hen parties of old. You’ll find a full range of water sports, a huge Water Park, funfair, bar and restaurant-lined “strips”. Children are welcome everywhere.
• Cyprus is the sunniest spot in the Med with rain falling mainly in January and February, so the tourist industry is also developing the island for walking and cycling holidays in the cooler months. There is a gentle breeze blowing at most times – it was once known as the Windmill Island, with water drawn up by wind power. All beaches are Blue Flag clean.
• A huge variety of super fresh fruit and vegetables is to be found in the local shops all self-select and sold by weight. Fresh bread and tempting cake shops abound and in Paralimni nearby are to be found major supermarkets including Lidl, Carrefour and Orphanides, plus independent butchers, greengrocers and fishmongers. Quality fashion shops patronised by Cypriot “trendistas” have sprung up in Paralimni’s newer areas along 1st April Street. Living costs and prices are on a par with the UK. Cashpoints/banks are never far away.
• The frequent bus service terminates at the administrative centre Paralimni, where there are three churches, shops and bars all huddled around the square. Churches old and new are found everywhere, often dedicated to St Andrew –Andreas – or St Luke. There is a saint for every day of the year- a favourite being St Mamas, the Patron Saint of Tax Evaders, who refused to pay property tax, as he lived in a cave.
• A travel agent five minutes away will arrange car hire, and trips out to Northern Cyprus, Troodos Mountains, local sightseeing, or a liner trip to Egypt. The island is full of history, having been occupied by many nations and it being one of the early hotbeds of Christianity.
• Most Cypriots speak good English, and cars are driven on the left. Police use hand-held radar guns to catch speeders and issue on-the-spot fines. The East Coast of Cyprus island is popular with English tourists as well as Scandinavians, Russians, and Nicosians at weekends and the peak month of August. The isle is relatively crime-free. There are numerous markets in the surrounding villages.
• The major fun strip in Protaras adjoins the famous Fig Tree Bay, and features a Dancing Waters Show, Friends Bar, karaoke, a Macdonalds and Pizza Hut, tribute acts ranging from Meat Loaf to Michael Jackson and The Beatles, plus every variety of eating houses from traditional Greek and English to Chinese, Indian, Japanese, and Italian. All-day Full English Breakfasts are all reasonably priced.
• There are boat trips leaving from all harbours and jetties viewing Ayia Napa and Famagusta the Ghost City abandoned after UN intervention following the 1974 invasion by the Turkish Army. The nearest departure point is from The Fishing Shelter opposite the Gold Coast Hotel five minutes walk away. Golf is about 40 minutes drive away.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
14 Sep 2011
"A wonderful time was had by all!"
We stayed at Lemon Tree Villa for two weeks (Aug/Sept 2011) and had a wonderful time! We are a family group and our ages range from 8 to 72. The villa was very well equipped, clean and beautifully furnished. It is in a good location and having a taxi driver just across the road was very convenient indeed - particularly for airport transfers. Communication with the owner was very good and she was helpful and informative. All in all we had a wonderful time - and the weather was glorious!
Thank you for a great review, we are delighted to know that you found the area suitable for all age groups. The villa well equiped, clean and well furnished. The taxi service from the villa opposite is a bonus and the bus service is fabulous and what a reasonable price 1 euro to Ayia Nappa.
23 Jul 2011
"Wonderful location and excellent service"
Me and my group stayed at the lemon tree villa from the 13-21 July 2011. My group consisted of 5 people, 4 boys (20) and one girl (19). We went to lemon tree seeking a relaxing week, but it still had … More
I was delighted to read your review, thank you for taking the time to write it. It was good to know that a party of young adults found the area and the villa to their liking. Although the villa is in a quiet complex, entertainment is very close at hand in Pernera, Proteras and Ayia Nappa. With such an excellent bus service, it is easy to get out and about. Lots of bars with entertainment, restaurants at reasonable prices, shops and supermarkets within easy reach.
6 Jul 2011
"wish we could of stayed longer!!"
We had a lovely relaxed family holiday at lemon tree villa. We only booked a week as our family are in there early 20's and thought it might be too quiet for the young ones but they also really e… More
When a family don't want to go home, it is a sure way of knowing that they had a lovely holiday. Thank you so much for a lovely review. So nice to know that you enjoyed many evenings at the poolside having a barbeque. Pernera being a short walk away to bars, restaurants and entertainment. The last bus back from Ayia Nappa at 4.30 am and only 1 euro. The beach 5 minutes stroll away all adds to the enjoyment of the holiday.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
35% Response rate
Calendar last updated:09 Jul 2014
Based in Cyprus
Credit cards accepted
- 896 properties
- Ayia Napa
- 243 properties
- Esentepe, Kyrenia
- 104 properties
- 80 properties
- 69 properties
- Larnaca Town
- 64 properties
- 49 properties
- 49 properties
- 40 properties
- 39 properties
- 34 properties
- 24 properties
- 19 properties
- 18 properties
- 17 properties
- 16 properties
- Nicosia Town
- 14 properties
- 12 properties
- Famagusta Town
- 9 properties
- 6 properties