256 on Heathery Prince's Grant
House | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 12
Spectacular breaker views from this immaculate holiday home on secure Prince's Grant Golf Estate.
Huge entertainment areas consisting of 3 lounges, deck with pool.
Estate offers direct access to stunning beach, championship golf course, lagoon, fishing, birding, nature walks, tennis, squash, kiddies play areas etc.
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||on site|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||10 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: King Shaka International 52 km, Nearest railway: Stanger 10 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Video player, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (6), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 20|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Kwa Zulu Natal region
Prince's Grant Golf Estate is situated on the beach just north of the hub of Ballito. It is a great base from which to explore the Zulu Kingdom, Stanger or as it's now known KwaDukuza is the ancient seat of King Shaka where there is a museum.
Also within driving range are the
AngloZulu war battlefields at Rorkes Drift & Isandlwana
Umfolozi/Hluhluwe Big 5 Game Reserve,
Phinda Private Big 5 Game Reserve
Mkuze Big 5 Game Reserve
St Lucia Wetland (World Heritage Site)
Drakensberg Mountains (World Heritage Site)
Shakaland traditional Zulu village
uShaka Marine World
Summer is hot and steamy, winter is blue skies with warm days and cool evenings.
There are lots of good restaurants within a short drive.
Prince's Grant Golf Estate
Prince's Grant offers:
· The Lodge/Clubhouse with à la carte restaurant, fully equipped salon & conference centre. Mulligans bar has a great vibe.
· Fully equipped Pro Shop;
· Three communal swimming pools;
· Tennis court, Squash court & Recreation centre;
· Children's play area consisting of 2 trampolines, beach volleyball & football field;
· Paddling facilities on lagoon, nature walk through forest;
· 239 bird species including resident Fish Eagles, Spotted Eagle Owls;
· Wildlife including grey duiker, bush babies, bushbuck, vervet monkeys (No domestic pets);
· Kilometre long stretch of unspoilt beach with 3 access gates with ablution blocks adjacent to the access points;
· 24 hour manned security, bio-metric access control, 94 cameras along electric fence line.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:05 Aug 2014
Based in South Africa