Apartment #1: 10 min to center
from £45 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
We offer you a centrally heated 3 room apartment with:
- Free high-speed internet access
- An open plan kitchen with utensils
- 2 simple and clean double bedrooms
- Sheets, towels etc. provided
- Daily free cleaning services
- Free parking
- Laundry service available
- Advice and a friendly atmosphere
- The apartment is located ten minutes from the city center by metro, the metro is five minutes by foot.
- The apartment has a garden, making it ideal for families with children.
- The hosts speak perfect English (George comes from the UK)
- There are great restaurants in the vicinity as well as a supermarket (Albert)
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bus 119, Metro, Nearest railway: Main station: - Metro C line to Kobylisy station|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
About this location
The Bohemia region
On the border between Kobylisy and Troja (quarters of Prague). The region is elevated with a view of a large part of the town. The centre of the town (Wenceslav Squ.) - 10 min. by Metro.
High above the centre of Prague, the area is green, but there are many shops, 2 supermarkets, restaurants and pubs nearby.
The Troja castle, and the Zoo and Botanical gardens form part of Troja.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
18 Aug 2014
"Very enjoyable stay"
This is a very clean apartment with a beautiful garden. The owner is very friendly and helpful. Even though it is situated in a quiet suburb, It is very easy and quick to get into the centre of Pragu… More
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:11 Mar 2015
Based in Czech Republic