Andromeda kite surfer paradise
from £52 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £52 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Is a lovely attic on second floor of a quiet and small 8 apartments condo inhabitated by locals. Everything is new inside and the apartment was furnished with modernity and taste and it's really big, 130 sq.m.! 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living and dining room, modern kitchen with a big crystal table and a cupboard, even a spacious ironing laundry storage room with kitchen cabinets, closet shelf, washing machine and an extra sink.
Leading from the big living room are two spacious balconies, one connects the kitchen to the main bedroom while the other with sliding glass windows and a nice view can be used as a relaxing or playing extra room.
With its one double and two twin bedroom plus the sofa which transforms into a double bed, the apartment can accomodate from 6 to 8 people and is ideal for families as well for young sports people, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Pietre Nere|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Catania Fontanarossa 125 km, Nearest railway: Pozzallo Via Leonardo da Vinci 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Boat available|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Table tennis, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Single beds (4), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
Included services: Air conditioning, private gas heating, 37inch flat digital LCD TV with terrestrial and satellite broadcasting, DVD, PC with printer, free Wi-Fi internet connection available shortly.
Free beach equipment: 2 beach umbrellas, 1 beach chair, 2 beach bed, portable cooler, kids toys, snorkeling masks
Optional charged services:
- weekly apartment cleaning and linen change
- local FKI certified school kite course enrollment
Rented upon request:
- kite surfing gears (9, 13, 14, 17 mt complete kites + 2 kite boards) - FKI card required
- 1 mountain bike
- 1 montesa Cota 348 trial motorbike (only over 26 ys age drivers)
- Surfcasting (3rods) and spinning (2) fishing equipment
|Further details outdoors|
The attic benefits from its own balcony where you can have sunbath or prepare your BBQ and long drinks in the sunset and a nice veranda, with table and chairs which can be used as playing and relaxing room al fresco.
There is also a private 4,20mt store roo/garage and four free, first come first served, parking slots in the court and reserved to the apartments tenants.
The Sicily region
The Sicily is situated in the southern Mediterranean , no more than 100miles from the north African coast, so has the benefit of sunshine for much of the year.
Even the winter months are mild in the coastal resorts where is not uncommon to see the almond trees in blossom already by end January mid February and with daytime temperatures in the low 60s, or 15-16°C. The rest of the year is a delight, with the highest temperatures in July and August when can be very hot, but dry except if the Scirocco wind is blowing from the Sahara.
Sicily is an island of breathtaking beauty with rugged hills and rocky inlets, stupendous volcanoes, wide sandy beaches and flower strewn valleys. To this array of natural splendour is added the imprint of several millennia of civilization and the architectural styles associated with the various nations who at times have ruled there; the Greeks, the Romans, the Arabs- even for a brief period, the British!
Sicily is home to some of the most splendid gastronomic experiences of the Mediterranean. From its history of conquest by Greek, Roman, Arab and Norman invaders comes a delicious range of local foods, while the local fruits, apricots, peaches, oranges, figs and strawberries, and the abundant fish make this a culinary paradise!
Place of interest:
Within 40Km radius are all the Baroque towns: Ispica, Modica, Scicli, Ragusa Ibla and Noto plus just a bit further away Archimede's home town known as Siracusa with his old center is sitting on a little isle and where the earliest Greek settlements are recorded from the 7th century BC!
Pozzallo is one of the most popular tourist area of the Sicily southeast coast belonging to Ragusa province and is the first port for the tourist contacts with Malta (Fast Ferries to the isle and special 1 day tour every Thursday)
You won't believe but this charming town, placed between long beaches, unpolluted sea and an inland rich of culture and art (the Hyblean baroque) is more southern than Tunis in Africa!
- Sunshine, clear blue sky, transparent waters and long sandy natural beaches perfect for tanning, baths, long daily walks.
- The Cabrera Tower, symbol of the town, built in the fifteenth century by Count Bernardo Cabrera to defend from pirate attacks the warehouses and docks with ramps used to load ships. Around the tower developed a first settlement made by the homes of soldiers and fishermen. Thus was born the town of Pozzallo.
- The seaside Promenade, recommended for children, very large and wide, with palms and a bicycle lane will invite you out for walks to take at night a fresh sea breeze together with a fantastic icecream or the famous Sicily's speciality the granita which you won't find equal outside the isle!
- Vendicari Natural park for pink fenicopters and migrating birds is only 30Km away.
Place to visit:
- Ragusa which is the provincial capital for the area of Southern Sicily and is spilt into an upper town, built largely after an earthquake in 1693, and an older lower town, known as Ragusa Ibla which remains one of the best-preserved old Sicilian towns, with numerous examples of fine Baroque palaces and churches.
- Situated a few kilometres to the south of Ragusa is the town of Modica which is split into three: Modica Bassa, which, with his best examples of Sicilian Baroque architecture like Duomo San Giorgio, occupies the valley between two rivers and the , and Modica Alta, which sits on a steep spur overlooking the lower town and Modica Sorda, the modern part on the opposite side of the canyon.
- Even closer to Pozzallo the two other towns: Scicli, with its gorgeus palaces and churches and Ispica where worth a visit is the Cava d’Ispica, a deep gorge, about 13km in length going to Modica, which on the sides has numerous prehistoric tombs and caves, along with Christian catacombs, which date from the 4th Century.
- Siracusa, Syracuse in English, was once one of the key Cities of the ancient Greek world. The old town is centred on Ortigia, which is a promontory connected to the mainland by the Umbertino bridge. Famous town historical site is the Doric Temple of Apollo, built in 6th century BC and considered the oldest in all Western Europe.
- Last but not least Noto which has been considered the most beautiful Baroque Sicilian town and you cannot miss being only half an hour drive from Pozzallo!
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
14 Dec 2013
ottimo appartamento con tutte le comodità che una famiglia può desiderare , terzo anno consecutivo che usufruiamo di questa struttura, ottima posizione per tutti i servizi vicino alla mare.… More
2 Sep 2013
"Un piacevolissimo ritorno"
C'ero già stata lo scorso anno trovandomi molto bene così quest'anno ci ho portato i nipotini che si sono divertiti immensamente. L'appartamento era persino più accogliente con qualc… More
grazie per i commenti positivi, conto anche per la prossima estate di averla mia graditissima ospite.
Un caro saluto
27 Jun 2013
""di tutto di più""
a pochi metri dal mare, arredata di tutto, vicino ai negozi, un luogo perfetto per ogni esigenza: ottimo per una famiglia.… More
Gentile ospite un grazie per gli apprezzamenti dati alla mia casa e spero di rivederla il prossimo anno. Cordiali saluti
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:11 May 2015
Based in Italy