Seaview Cala Magrana
from £50 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Luxury apartment in private residential complex at Porto Cristo, Majorca with private terrace and exclusive rooftop solarium providing choice of two separate outdoor dining areas plus own sun loungers , sleeps 4
This stylish apartment overlooking the pool and sea is ideally suited for couples or families wanting a relaxing holiday in peaceful surroundings.
Private terrace and exclusive use of rooftop solarium with own sun loungers
• This apartment has its own private sun terrace for relaxing and outdoor dining which overlooks the pool and sea but also has a second private and exclusive roof terrace with additional dining area and four sun loungers for all day sun worshippers.
• There is also a bistro table and chairs to watch the evening sunset over the mountains.
Pool in landscaped garden
• The pool and pool side terrace can be seen from the apartment.
• The main swimming pool has an adjoining children's pool 0.5m deep.
• There are free sunbeds and parasols for the use of guests at the pool.
• This swimming pool is kept to a very high standard, cleaned daily and well maintained.
3 Blue Flag Beaches
• There are 3 beautiful blue flag beaches. The closest beach is Cala Anguila about 5 minutes' walk and Cala Mendia about 10 minutes' walk.
• Both beaches are served by a life guard during high season
• Sunbeds are available for daily hire at the beach.
• These beautiful beaches are linked by a scenic coastal walkway with beach bar and restaurants to rest and relax after a stroll or day on the beach.
Walking distance to Porto Cristo and Caves of Drach
• The town of Porto Cristo is 20 minutes on foot - 5 minutes by bus or car.
• There is a bus stop close to the apartment.
• This quaint village has retained its original charm. The small central garden with fountain has public seating which overlooks the modern marina and free beach.
• Restaurants, bars and shops to suit every budget.
• The apt is close to the island's main tourist attractions the famous Caves of Drach.
• Market every Sunday
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cala Anguila 300 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Palma, Nearest railway: Manacor|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Bicycles available|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
• Satellite Television
• Separate utility room with washing machine
• Three separate dining areas to enjoy or avoid the warm sun. Additional Dining table and chairs on balcony also option of second separate dining area in the all day sun solarium or watch the sun go down over the mountains from the comfort of your own bistro table and chairs .
• 4 Sun loungers on this apartment's own private roof terrace
English speaking Property Manager available if required
|Further details outdoors|
• Apartment overlooks pool and Mediterranean Sea
• Private roof terrace with sun-loungers
• Lift to all floors
• Reserved private parking space
• Swimming Pool with loungers
• 25% deposit required to secure booking
• Refundable damage deposit £100 required. [ subject to satisfactory inspection]
The Balearic Islands region
Mallorca benefits from an all year round temperate climate with hot summers and mild winters. So depending on what type of holiday you want you can go just a bout any time of the year.
The island has 340 miles of coastline offering plenty of Sun Sea and sand for everyone. But there's more to do than enjoy here than fine beaches.
Originally a fishing village Porto Cristo is a friendly family seaside resort in a superb position at the end of a long sheltered inlet. It has a beach, modern marina and variety of shops and restaurants. There are lots of local and Island attractions.
• Safari Zoo - [Sa Coma 10mins by car]
• Boat trips from Marina
• Caves of Drach Porto Cristo
• Aquarium Porto Cristo with exotic fish
• Adventure – Scuba diving, trekking, kayaking, caving, contact - Shualo Adventure Sports Porto Cristo
• Hot air balloon trips – Near Manacor
• Golf – Vall D’Or
• Water Parks-Island has 5 water parks
• Nemo Submarines - take a journey to the bottom of the sea.[Magaluf]
• Walks and adventure activities - La Reserva- described as 'Mallorca's paradise' A 3-km trail of marked paths leads you through Mallorca's mountain scenery in less than two hours, past waterfalls and springs also adventure activity centre.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
19 Sep 2014
"First class service and excellent facilities in a stunning setting"
We three, my husband, self and disabled sister stayed here for a week in early September. The service from Jacky, from my initial enquiry to the prompt return of the deposit, was outstanding. I rang h… More
8 Jun 2014
"Huge, home from home contemporary apartment with seaviews"
Stayed in this beautiful apartment in May. Friendly owner gives you lots of information and even has a bottle of wine waiting for your arrival. The apartment is a home from home with a full kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher etc - although I didn't do any cooking there! The living/dining room opens onto a large balcony overlooking the immaculate gardens and swimming pools and with lovely views over to the sea. The apartment is on the second/top floor and if the lift isn't working (which it wasn't) there are four flights of stairs to climb. We didn't have a car which means there is a thirty minutes or so stroll into Porto Christo - so that is four x thirty minutes walks per day as there isn't a bus servicing the area (the bus's state Porto Christo Novo as a destination but as we found out, they don't actually stop there!). There is a Ting Ting train at four euro's per adult but this has an early finish time in May. The apartment is in a quite residential area, there is a small supermarket approx.10 mins stroll away with a very limited selection of food stuffs. This is next to, maybe, we found, the only Restaurant in a large area - which was shut when we went! Opposite the supermarket is an opening down lots of steps to a lovely little beach with a restaurant actually on the beach - so shoes off and skitter across during the day. The walk into Porto is mostly all on the flat (steps or steep gradient to actually go down to the harbour and/or up to the Centre of Porto) with the majority of the walk on a safe path next to a dual carriageway, which is unlit at night. There are plenty of Buses from Porto Christo to explore along the coast at very reasonable prices A (going home) Taxi we ordered from the owners information manual arrived on time (it was pouring with rain), dropped us off outside Hotel Filipe in the centre and cost 8.05 euro's. So we thoroughly enjoyed our holiday in this lovely apartment but you need to be prepared to walk if you do not hire a car!
15 Oct 2013
"top floor with ocean view"
Must have car . New development . Construction possible for the next decade, but lovely top floor unit with private 3rd floor sun deck. Meuter media
24 Aug 2013
"Great apartment and great location"
We had a lovely holiday here, the apartment is really well equipped and it really is a home from home. The location is ideal, nice and quiet but with a decent sized town with plenty of restaurants and… More
9 Aug 2013
"The apartment was lovely, comfortable, and had a perfect view."
We were extremely pleased with the apartment. The owner has clearly paid a lot of attention to detail and made the aparment both stylish and comfortable. We spent many hours on the balcony as we enjoyed the view so much.
There are some great restaurants nearby and we found that a car was a must as you may feel a little stranded without one.
As we went in the peak season it was unfortunate that there were not enough beds around the pool - unless you were prepared to have your towels on them by 8am. This didn't spoil the holiday but was a bit of a niggle some days. Often we went instead to Cala Anguila which was a very pretty beach with a beach cafe that served good quality food.
I found the booking of the apartment and my dealings with the owner excellent, she was most helpful.
3 Jul 2013
"Heaven and very relaxing"
My husband and I spent 2 weeks at this apartment, we were met by Kevin and wife Sandra who showed us around.The apartment is stunning everything you need pool area extremely clean and very well kept.There is a small beach 5 mins walk from the apartment and another 2 further along the bay all stunning.We hired a car from the airport for the 2 weeks and we to Calla bona,S'illiot etc . We ate out in Porto Cristo most nights as we are lovers of sea and shell fish and we were not disappointed there was food to suit everyone.What else can I say Jacky was great to deal with no problems with payments or getting our deposit back she contacted me so she could return it. Thanks again for a stress free holiday
20 Jun 2013
"High quality accommodation, good base for East coast Majorca, excellent administration."
The owner is commended for a first class booking process, friendly, informative and keen to oblige. Nice local rep who even ran back home to fetch us a bottle of milk on arrival!
Excellent property, well maintained with quality furnishings. Even had heating which was welcome for our out of season stay.
Nice location on our preferred coast. Car essential in our view.
Inevitable building site nearby but caused us no problem.
Overall, a very good experience and a really enjoyable out of season break.
14 May 2013
"Lovely apartment with beautiful views"
We had a wonderful time in this apartment. The place is well appointed with easy access to pool and parking. Easy to find with directions. The local beach isn't the best but the views of the sea … More
17 Jul 2012
"Fantastic apartment and beautiful location"
Booking the property was easy and very straightforward - information on the website and provided by the owner was excellent. The property was stunning, great terrace used all the time for alfresco meals, fabulous view of the sea and many high quality fittings. In addition, the little extras made the holiday so comfortable for all the family; air-con, wi-fi and the private roof terrace. Our 2 boys loved the pool which was big and really never busy at all. The local beach is just beatiful and again not that crowded. We hired a car for the 2 weeks which helped us explore other local beaches, get to the large supermarket in Porto Cristo and tour other parts of the island. My family and I would not hesitate in recommending this accomodation and area for a fabulous family holiday.
18 Jun 2012
"Great location and excellent accomodation"
This apartment in Cala Magrana is great for families who want a high standard of accommodation, access to good restaurants and very nice beaches and a quieter holiday. Both the apartment and complex were immaculate with the grounds maintained to a really good standard.
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:24 Dec 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- Cala D'Or
- 195 properties
- Cala Millor
- 90 properties
- 85 properties
- 71 properties
- 69 properties
- Porto Colom
- 58 properties
- Porto Cristo
- 43 properties
- Son Servera
- 39 properties
- Cala Ferrera
- 39 properties
- Son Macia
- 33 properties
- Sa Coma, San Lorenzo
- 23 properties
- Cala Antena
- 17 properties
- S'Illot Cala Morlanda
- 17 properties
- Sant Llorenc Des Cardassar
- 17 properties
- Cala Magrana
- 15 properties
- Cas Concos Des Cavaller
- 13 properties
- Cala Bona
- 12 properties
- Costa De Los Pinos
- 9 properties
- Cala Serena
- 7 properties
- Son Mesquida
- 6 properties