Portinho da Arrabida - Azeitao
Chalet | 7 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Located within the Serra da Arrábida Natural Park, more precisely at the Portinho da Arrábida bay and beaches, which are considered among the prettiest in all of Portugal with their fine white sands, this house has a unique location, a direct and front ocean view and direct access to the beach/ocean.
Here the sea is characterised by its shades of blue and green and absolutely clear and transparent waters that remembers the Mediterranean Sea. This is a relaxation environment that invites you to swim and dive among a profusely diverse marine life protected by a nature conservation statute that even forbids any kind of fishing.
This is also an area of controlled building and the few houses that exist date from the XIX (as our own) and early XX century. The house is equipped with all the necessary confort and utilities for an extended family relaxation holidays with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do (natural park, 17th century convent, dolphins watching, diving centre, golf, etc.) during your stay.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 7 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||0 min walking|
|Nearest Amenities||11 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Lisbon (40 min drive) 54 km, Nearest railway: Setubal (15 min drive) 14 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (8), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 12, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
- This is a cosy but large spaced house with 2 floors and an independent studio (only available if reservation is made for more than 8 guests), a broad living/dining room and a well equipped kitchen;
- In the garden and front sea deck/terrace with tables and chairs to enable you to lunch and dine al fresco (seatting more than 12);
- 2 children bedroom with 4 single beds;
- Baby cots also available.
|Further details outdoors|
- Private and direct access to the sea/beach and private garden;
- Walking distance (60 m) 3 beach restaurants;
- By car: Supermarkets, bakeries, grocery stores, etc. at Azeitão (11 km) or at Setúbal (14 km).
- Nearest 18 hole Golf Course: Quinta do Peru (19 km); Golf do Montado (25 km); Tróia Golf (25 Km by ferry); Aroeira Golf (35 km).
- Local scuba diving centre at 50 m from the house (http://www.portinhodivers.com/).
- Public car parking is only 50 m distanced from the house.
- Possibility of cooked meals upon request.
- Maid and cleaning services are also available if required during your stay, subject to additional payment.
The Costa de Lisboa/Lisbon region
Go to www.visitportugal.com (National Tourism Office) and find more detailed and official information on “LISBOA AND ITS REGION”.
The Lisbon Region has all kinds of attractions for those who want to relax, to enjoy the sun, on the mountain or on the beach.
Portinho da Arrabida
Go to www.visitportugal.com (National Tourism Office) and search for Azeitão or/and Arrábida. Find also official information respecting Setúbal and Sesimbra. Visit also http://http://portugaldreamcoast.com/en for further details and lots of images and videos about Arrabida.
Whether you decide to go north or south, the artistic and cultural heritage that you’ll find is so vast that we cannot even begin to list it. Suffice it to say that there are several monuments classified as world heritage. But we can also tell you that you’ll find gastronomic festivals and wine routes all over the region, and fairs and pilgrimages, together with their accompanying festivities, in many places, especially in the summer.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
13 Jun 2011
"Our best vacation ever!"
This house in Portinho is 130 yrs old, constructed from ship timbers. It has 6 bedrooms in the main house and 3 bathroom. It is located in a small cove in the Arrabida nature preserve. There are very… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 5 Years listed
25% Response rate
Based in Portugal
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 1059 properties
- 291 properties
- 123 properties
- 80 properties
- 79 properties
- Charneca da Caparica
- 69 properties
- 49 properties
- 31 properties
- 26 properties
- 22 properties
- Costa da Caparica
- 19 properties
- Aldeia do Meco
- 12 properties
- Santiago do Cacem
- 11 properties
- Praia das Macas, Apple Beach
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- St Estevao
- 10 properties
- Quinta do Anjo
- 9 properties
- Monte Estoril
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- Carvalhal, Costa de Lisboa/Lisbon
- 6 properties