Portinho da Arrabida - Azeitao
About the home
Located within the Serra da Arrábida Natural Park, more precisely at the Portinho da Arrábida bay and beaches, which are considered among the prettiest in all of Portugal with their fine white sands, this house has a unique location, a direct and front ocean view and direct access to the beach/ocean.
Here the sea is characterised by its shades of blue and green and absolutely clear and transparent waters that remembers the Mediterranean Sea. This is a relaxation environment that invites you to swim and dive among a profusely diverse marine life protected by a nature conservation statute that even forbids any kind of fishing.
This is also an area of controlled building and the few houses that exist date from the XIX (as our own) and early XX century. The house is equipped with all the necessary confort and utilities for an extended family relaxation holidays with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do (natural park, 17th century convent, dolphins watching, diving centre, golf, etc.) during your stay.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 7 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||0 min walking|
Nearest amenities: 11km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
|Luxuries:||Log fire, DVD player, Sea view|
|General:||TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||7 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 3 family bathrooms and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Single beds (8), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seating for 12, Lounge seating for 12|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
- This is a cosy but large spaced house with 2 floors and an independent studio (only available if reservation is made for more than 8 guests), a broad living/dining room and a well equipped kitchen;
- In the garden and front sea deck/terrace with tables and chairs to enable you to lunch and dine al fresco (seatting more than 12);
- 2 children bedroom with 4 single beds;
- Baby cots also available.
Further details outdoors:
- Private and direct access to the sea/beach and private garden;
- Walking distance (60 m) 3 beach restaurants;
- By car: Supermarkets, bakeries, grocery stores, etc. at Azeitão (11 km) or at Setúbal (14 km).
- Nearest 18 hole Golf Course: Quinta do Peru (19 km); Golf do Montado (25 km); Tróia Golf (25 Km by ferry); Aroeira Golf (35 km).
- Local scuba diving centre at 50 m from the house (http://www.portinhodivers.com/).
- Public car parking is only 50 m distanced from the house.
- Possibility of cooked meals upon request.
- Maid and cleaning services are also available if required during your stay, subject to additional payment.
- Rental is available all year round (please check availability below) preferentially for a minimal period of one week.
- Long term lets (over 1 month) and Short-breaks (4 days or less) may be envisaged at owner’s sole discretion.
The Costa de Lisboa/Lisbon region
Go to www.visitportugal.com (National Tourism Office) and find more detailed and official information on “LISBOA AND ITS REGION”.
The Lisbon Region has all kinds of attractions for those who want to relax, to enjoy the sun, on the mountain or on the beach.
The Portinho da Arrabida area
Go to www.visitportugal.com (National Tourism Office) and search for Azeitão or/and Arrábida. Find also official information respecting Setúbal and Sesimbra. Visit also http://http://portugaldreamcoast.com/en for further details and lots of images and videos about Arrabida.
Whether you decide to go north or south, the artistic and cultural heritage that you’ll find is so vast that we cannot even begin to list it. Suffice it to say that there are several monuments classified as world heritage. But we can also tell you that you’ll find gastronomic festivals and wine routes all over the region, and fairs and pilgrimages, together with their accompanying festivities, in many places, especially in the summer.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Fly to Lisbon - Our house is just 54 km from the airport (more detailed directions will be sent upon confirmation of booking)
Cheap flights available from Easyjet.co.uk and other low cost companies to Lisbon airport.
Cheap car hire available from http://www.interrent.com.
Easy access from highway.
Activities near Portinho da Arrabida
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
13 Jun 2011
This house in Portinho is 130 yrs old, constructed from ship timbers. It has 6 bedrooms in the main house and 3 bathroom. It is located in a small cove in the Arrabida nature preserve. There are... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|March||1 Mar 10||1 Apr 10||£ 1350||-||-||1 Week|
|April/May||1 Apr 10||1 Jun 10||£ 1600||-||-||1 Week|
|June||1 Jun 10||1 Jul 10||£ 1800||-||-||1 Week|
|July / August||1 Jul 10||1 Sep 10||£ 2600||-||-||1 Week|
|September||1 Sep 10||30 Sep 10||£ 2100||-||-||1 Week|
|October / Nov./ Dec.||3 Oct 10||26 Dec 10||£ 1100||-||-||1 Week|
|Christmas / New Year||26 Dec 10||10 Jan 11||£ 1500||-||-||1 Week|
|January / February||10 Jan 11||1 Mar 11||£ 1200||-||-||1 Week|
|March||1 Mar 11||1 Apr 11||£ 1350||-||-||1 Week|
|April / May||1 Apr 11||1 Jun 11||£ 1600||-||-||1 Week|
|June||1 Jun 11||1 Jul 11||£ 1800||-||-||1 Week|
|July / August||1 Jul 11||1 Sep 11||£ 2600||-||-||1 Week|
|September||1 Sep 11||1 Oct 11||£ 2100||-||-||1 Week|
|October / Nov. / Dec.||1 Oct 11||25 Dec 11||£ 1100||-||-||1 Week|
|March||1 Mar 13||1 Apr 13||£ 1500||-||-||1 Week|
|April/May||1 Apr 13||1 Jun 13||£ 1800||-||-||1 Week|
|June||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||£ 2100||-||-||1 Week|
|July/August||1 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||£ 3000||-||-||1 Week|
|September||1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||£ 2500||-||-||1 Week|
|October / Nov./ Dec.||1 Oct 13||26 Dec 13||£ 1200||-||-||1 Week|
|Christmas / New Year||26 Dec 13||9 Jan 14||£ 1700||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday and Saturday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- Prices quoted are for 8 people (that means 4-5 bedrooms). Add Euro 150 per additional person per week.
- 20% deposit secures your booking; the balance is payable 1 month before arrival.
- A 1000 € refundable security deposit is requested; this will be refunded within 1 week of departure.
- All payments must be net of all charges or bank commissions.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
4 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Portugal and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2009. This chalet has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Book direct or online
Payments for this home can be made online on Holiday Lettings or directly to the owner.